Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member

My stomach has been hurtin like hell, 3rd week on m1t....

Im on my 3rd week of m1t and suddenly my stomach has been really hurting through the day. Its like it comes and goes. Could this be a sign of my choletrol gettin high?? Someone help me out here with some nfo plzz. I havent been using any milk thistle, i was gonna wait till pct for the milk thistle. Ive been using 20 mgs of m1t daily and i weight 190lbs.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    20mg's is a bit much... I've seen good gains (15pounds) off of my last cycle which was 5mg, it could be posible that it's your liver that's aching as I remember reading that some were else but then again I wouldn't assume that's the case. Also if you really gota go num2 but don't that can cause your stomach to hurt... lol make sure your taking number 2's... hah.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 01-08-2005 at 11:00 PM.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    You definitly should be takeing liver support during and after for at least three months.
    And if you are doing another cycle then just dont stop takeing liver support.
    You are crazy to take that many mg's without any liver supp.
    Drink a lot of water too!

****t man dont you care about your health enought to do the proper research?

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Bizzare, I had the same thing happen to me. The only difference is, mine started 5 days into the cycle, and lasted about a week. My stomach was so upset one day, I was in bed for half of it. I was only taking 10 mg's, and the side effects dissappeared in a little over a week.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop your dose to 10mgs and if the pain doesnt subside quit M1T entirely. If the pain is still present after discontinuation I'd go see a doctor

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    I started using Milk thistle last week and now the pain seems to have completely gone away. I also increased my fiber intake and that seemed to help as well. Anyways, im now even considering on going for 5 weeks instaed of 4 weeks, with my m1t cycle. Im addicted to these gains that im gettin and after 8 years of busting azz! and being a freakin harg gainer thAT almost couldnt gain for ****, id have to say its worth it, i dont care how much i damage my liver.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzare_777
    Ii dont care how much i damage my liver.
    That must be the most ignorant thing I've ever read on this board

Thread Information