High Fall is offline New Member

Not sure about this...

Not sure the answer to this one so hopefully someone here might know. Bare with me as I try to explain what he told me. A friend called today and said he saw in his urine what appeared to be clear (somewhat white in color) one inch in lenght stringy like substance (Not semen). He also went on to say it also appeared to be as if you took the ends of gel caps and linked them together to get a 1" strand.

He is currently taking:

1-ad (Gel Caps)
    LPC (Gel Caps)
    Glutaminine (Powder Form)
    Creatine (Powder form)
    and Micellean Protien Shakes

IMO I think the gel caps are not thoroughly disolving but I dont know. Again maybe someone knows a little more about this through their own experience and for all I know it has nothing to do with the supps he is taking. Any help would be appreciated.

High Fall

PS It doesnt hurt when he urinates or anything and it has only happened this one time.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think its gel caps.. something more complicated.

High Fall is offline New Member
    Thanks Iron Horse! I am beginning to think that myself, I will keep this up for a bit longer and maybe someone who has heard of this will read and post on it.

High Fall

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    I am not sure what it means when you piss out a stringy clear/white thing. Was this thing in the toilet before he started urinating? Maybe he should contact a doctor.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Ok I'll give this a stab with what biology knowledge that I do posses. I know that it has nothing to do with the supplements that he is taking. It sounds like your friend has a bacterial infection of somekind that most likely will cause him significant pain in the very near future if he does not get to the doctor for some much needed antibiotics. And even if it is not some form of STD, shit like that comeing out the end of your boy deserves a doctors visit would'nt you agree?
    Tobey

Thread Information