methtical126 is offline New Member

Yohimbine + Ephedrine not effective???

Hey guys, I've been getting ready to start an ECA stack because I've had great results with Dymetadrine Xtreme, Hydroxycut (before ephedra ban), etc... Anyways, I was doing some research on yohimbine, because I read a lot of posts with people recommending an ECY stack instead of ECA, and I came across this bit of information in a post on another site (www.1fast400.com i believe it was):

Yohimbine is an a2 antagonist; a2 receptors are AGONIZED by epinephrine which in turn causes activation of the Gi protein, not the Gs. (beta receptors activated by epi and norephi acitvate the Gs (stimulatory) protein))
    Thus, you want low levels of A2 agonism so that the Gi protein is not activated causing inhibition of lipolysis (i=inhibition).
    ECA agonizes both beta and alpha receptors. Great for beta, not for alpha. Thus, if you had agonism at the general celluarly level, yohimbine won't make much difference.

The only exception is MILD agonism and yohimbine. Even then, any agonism of alpha receptors will result in activation of the Gi protein.
    Yohimbine is best taken in absentia of ECA AS WELL AS en absentia of intense cardiovascular exercise. The lower the circulating chatecholamines, and insulin, the better time to take Yohimbine. For example, go hypocaloric and take Yohimbine in the morning, particularly if you have a computer job. The hormonal millieu vis a vis hypocalorie/keto and low chatecholamine levels are best for a2 destruction.

According to this, it is actually counterproductive to use ephedrine with yohimbine??? Can someone offer some insight please, because I've heard people on this sight rave about ECY and now I've come across this info. and I'm very confused!!!

Thanks guys!

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    bump

methtical126 is offline New Member
    bump

kahoona32 is offline New Member
    Hey Bro, Not sure if this will help, but right before the ECA Stack Ban, I bought a bunch of Xenadrine, hydroxycut and also a product by Dymatize called Dyma-Burn. That product contains Yohimbe and I get much better results with that stuff than any other pre-packaged over the counter ECA stack..

Thread Information