man boobes is offline Junior Member

feel bloated after taken creatine

Im not sure if its just my mind thinking that or if its actually happening. I feel bloated after I take creatine and work out. I feel like my stomach is a giant water balloon when i touch it. Could this be the case? Should I lay off of it for a bit?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    yes Creatine has a tendency to do that my friend. that is why I stopped taking it all together. For some that is a side effect.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    you can try Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL

i know i dont get that bloated feeling on it

nor does it rip my stomach up.

im going to lay off of it for a bit. I've been doing lots of cardio and i still feel bloated afterwards. I feel like i got nothing done. I used to feel good after the gym, the last few i've been like blahhhhhhh.

singern is offline Banned
    I had the same thing, and for 6 months didnt take any creatine, now Im on San V12 and love it. No bloat, no sides, and pumps are pretty good.

Makes me feel like crap knowing this stuff makes me feel fatter then i am already. Dammit. Im going to chuck it then.

peachy is offline New Member
    I used to use creatine regularly, but laid off for a few months, I recently started back up as part of my pct for a m1t 4ad stack, and it tore my insides up really bad, after 3 days of HORRIBLE guts I dropped it and was fine again almost immediately.
    weird that i used to be fine on it though, im wondering if my powder had "gone off" if thats possible, is there any chance yours might have been sitting around for a while?
    might be worth trying some new off the shelf, creatine is great when it works =]

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Cell-Tech made me feel bloated as ****, almost threw up after i took it each time.

Now i just take GNC creatine, take a spoon and just spoon the powder right into my mouth, and wash it down with a glass of water. Works great.

I have the gnc creatine mono, its still fresh. I mean i atleast hope so. It doesn't make me feel sick, i just feel bloated afterwards. Like when I was on noxplode it made me gassy but if i burped it went away, and i felt great after teh gym. With this i dont feel good i feel like crap.

what is the other creatine someone mentioned?

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    "CEE" look into it. No water retention, and you'll feel better minus the taste.

-Syn

"CEE" is sold at gnc or any supp. store?

How bad does this stuff taste? I've been taken the creatine mono with apple juice. Can you mix it with that?
    Last edited by man boobes; 01-16-2005 at 06:40 AM.

sensaispike is offline Member
    Try cellmass it what i use and i love it, great tast no bloat no sick fealing, just great results.....

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i use the Optimum Nutrition micronized creatine. I notice no bloat in my face, which i seemed to get on GNC stuff. GNC stuff was not micronized. I wonder if this is the reason.
    Anybody else notice dif with micro or reg. creatine?

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    I've been told that the bloating effect is actually a good thing. Volumizing the musle cells creates an anabolic environment for the muscle fibers. For someone tryin to put on weight, i guess thats a good feeling. I've been using vitargo for 5 days and im definetly volumized,,,,so that would probably be one you would wanna stay away from if you dont wanna have the bloatin feeling.

Dont get me wrong i love the feeling after I lift and take creatine. Arms have gotten bigger, chest is bigger. But stomach felt like I a crate of pop rocks and coke. Just felt nasty. Been off of it since I posted this thread and no more feeling. I think i'll stay off of it for awhile to see if I can drop some water weight and just start bulking without it.

Thread Information