z-overcome is offline New Member

passing a drug test

hey guys,
    i have to take a piss test sometime in the next couple of weeks. i play D1 college football, and the test is just a school test, not NCAA. anyway i was wondering if anyone knew how many mgs/day i should take of niacin and goldenseal to effectively flush out my system. thanks in advance fellas.

Just drink a sh*tload of water bro, that should do the trick.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Is it a steroid test or recreational drugs?

What steroids /recreational drugs have you taken in the past 18 months?

never taken steroids just rec drugs, only marijuana, but did smoke a little too much. any idea of how much niacin i need to flush my system?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    where i work we have a product we sell call "the stuff" it is supposed to guarantee you pass or money back.. and you just drink one bottle a few hours before the test..30 bux

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    go to a head shop or search online for a detox drink. Dont smoke for at least 3 days prior drink the stuff about 2 hours before and make sure to piss as many times as you can before you take the test. Then during the test start the stream and move the cup mid stream to collect the first start always has the most in it. Ive used them a few timeswith success.

well fellas i have looked into the drinks and stuff like that, the only problem is i am not gonna have any notice of when the test will be, i will just walk into the weightroom one day and they will hand me a cup and say piss rihgt now, so i basically need to flush my system and have all the toxins out. i heard goldenseal and niacin work. has anyone had succes using these to supplements to flsuh out their system pre-test. thanks for all the help guys.

Thread Information