Anybody here taken ISS Satur8 before?

I recently got about 6 or 7 samples of ISS's new creatine product called Satur8. I cannot even fuc*ing believe how much fuller it makes my muscles appear. Even after the first time I took it and did a chest workout, I looked at my chest when I was done training and could not believe how full and large it had looked. It looked like somebody gave me implants!! And I was never a big creatine fan, but I think this new delivery system that utilizes insulin rather than sugar is the ticket for me. I'm in the process of cutting, does this stuff bloat the hell out of you like other creatines, or is it pretty minimal? The sales rep told me that I shouldnt see any significant bloating in the stomach region like other products. Anybody know?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Interesting. Where can I find that thing?

well, probably on the net, unless ISS Research has made its way up there yet. Not sure that the company is quite as big as like Muscle Tech or anything, but I've tried a few of thier products before and I was pretty satisfied. This Satur8 creatine formula is definitely the best supplement I think I've tried.

DustinLati is offline New Member
    I went through a bottle about a year ago and didnt like it any better than any other creatine i tried. Decent i guess

Thread Information