Thread: 4ad spray

Snurtle1122 is offline Junior Member

4ad spray

hey im just curious how long after i spray on the 4ad can i shower again..i figure a few hours?

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    Personally, I wouldn't shower until I was ready to re-apply it. I realize that might be easier said than done. I usually don't work out til early evening, so I apply it first thing in the morning after my shower, and then again after my workout and shower.

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    I did just read on 1fast400 that you should wait 1.5 to 2 hours after applying a transdermal before getting wet. Also, avoid scrubbing the areas with it applied.

Snurtle1122 is offline Junior Member
    ok cool guys i showered like 5 hours later..and after i dried i was still stick and smelly on my thigh where i sprayed it ..hella crazzzy...also ive had a headache all day..anyconnection with that m1t?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I never had any headaches on it, during pct I felt stoned some times. Clomid F's with your head. Shower right before you apply 4derm, your skin will be soft and pores open to absorb the stuff better. Try goin to morning classes smellin like that crap, I sat in the back of the lecture hall away from most ppl.

Thread Information