boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member

t-bomb questions

Hey guys. A buddy on my athletic team is really dumb and started to take T-bomb without doing any research on it. I've never really seen it mentioned here on AR and was wondering if I can get a little more information on it to help him out. I know it has tribulis and tongkat ali, but is it a prohormone? Is there any synthetic test being ingested into the body? And depending on those answers, is PCT needed? Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I know nothing about it and don't want to see my friend get hurt because of stupidity. Thanks.

my buddy took it and said it just plain sucks. It's all the sides of gear without sh*t for results he said. And his dick actually went limp and he lost all his sex drive as if he were on Deca .

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    my buddy took it and said it just plain sucks. It's all the sides of gear without sh*t for results he said. And his dick actually went limp and he lost all his sex drive as if he were on Deca.
    I'm assuming he did not do PCT, but what PCT would you do because it's all natural testosterone (from my little knowledge of the product).

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT
    I'm assuming he did not do PCT, but what PCT would you do because it's all natural testosterone (from my little knowledge of the product).
    its a pro hormone (t-bomb) its basically 1-test and with any pro hormone or steroid u need to use clomid to get your balls back and nolvadex to keep from any estrogen rebound your body will have !

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    its a pro hormone (t-bomb) its basically 1-test and with any pro hormone or steroid u need to use clomid to get your balls back and nolvadex to keep from any estrogen rebound your body will have !
    Thanks alot man. Like I said I have no idea what it is.

Thread Information