max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

missed 3 days pct...continue?

Did m1t/4ad. did first week pct. missed last 3 days (not my fault of course) heh. But is my pct out of whack now and not worth starting back clomid/nolva and save it for next? Or should i start it back?

thanks.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Did m1t/4ad. did first week pct. missed last 3 days (not my fault of course) heh. But is my pct out of whack now and not worth starting back clomid/nolva and save it for next? Or should i start it back?

thanks.
    max if your family jewels are dingling and your jhonny rocket feels fine , i dont think u need to continue , but if i was i'd take clomid and nolva every other day for 2 weeks ............... just my opinion

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I disagree I deffenatley think that you should run the full pct. Because your balls come back even when you start producing any kind of test again even if it is a very low count. Run the pct until you run out or for at least 1 month total.

I highly reccomend getting some blood tests to see where your at before starting the superdrol. M1T is HORRIBLE on cholesterol levels particularly on hdl levels. And the results are still out on superdrol so make sure your fully recovered first and then make sure your cholesterol levels are cool. You dont want heart problems when your 50!

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for all the info guys. And I plan on getting blood tests...and wont be starting superdrol for like 4 weeks...

Thread Information