FireFall26 is offline New Member

Quick M1t questions

I just received my m1t pills. They are 10 mg, and I am following the cycle from the m1t faq thread, so I am going to take 1 pill a day. I want to know the best time to take this. Before I work out, or in the morning. I also need to know when to take the 4-ad/hawhthorne berry extract. Just making sure I take these three products for 4 weeks, every day, even on non-work out days, and the proper time to take them. Also, I am having trouble finding 4-ad online. This is urgent because I know of the ban that starts the 20th, and I want to order it today. I looked at some sites, and they stopped selling it, so does anybody know where I can get it today? Thanks, Mike

Cry0smate is offline Member
    1fast400 still has 4derm available

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I had 5mg pills so I took one morn and one nite, just take your 10mg at the same time ED. Take the HBE and 4ad w/ the m1t as well. Just after a shower is best for the 4derm. If you cant get it online anymore youre prolly outta luck. Most stores stopped sellin that stuff when the ban was passed. Youll haffta find someone who has it just like dbol or test.

@ Atwacity
    What site is 1fast400?

@soldier of misfortune
    So I will take it before bed...Youll haffta find someone who has it just like dbol or test. What do you mean by that?

EDIT: I found 4-ad at the site, but its only a powder. Will this be sufficent?

www.1fast400.com. It's the same as bulk nutrition and they have great deals on supps.

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=817 is the link for the 4derm

You can also use powder and make your own trandermal with it. I'm pretty sure that SOF meant that once it is banned you would obtain it the same way as AS.

Is the spray or the powder better?

usmc is offline New Member
    Spray is better.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFall26
    Is the spray or the powder better?
    You should research this, but because you have such little time get the spray. If you get the powder you will also have to buy a transport matrix / gel to put it in for transdermal delivery. The spray is foolproof and cheaper unless you were buying in bulk.

agreed totally. I'd jump all over the premade stuff while it is still available.

Tight name bro, I love that movie.

Thread Information