zOaib is offline VET

pure ephedrine hcl ???

i want to know if anyone here knows where to get pure ephedrine hcl from without the Guaifenesin in it , thx ?

GuyinLA is offline New Member

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro thats where I ordered mine from and I had a question about it because they sent me an e-mail saying that they are required to have two form of identification in occurance with the D.E.A., (a drivers license, and social security card), and they have to have those photocopies faxed or mailed to them and signed. Has anyone else who ordered from this site gone through this? Will they not ship until I send them this photocopy?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what does the Guaifenesin do?

korexite is offline Junior Member
    nutribolicinc

kaizen 8mg ephedrine

GuyinLA is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    yeah bro thats where I ordered mine from and I had a question about it because they sent me an e-mail saying that they are required to have two form of identification in occurance with the D.E.A., (a drivers license, and social security card), and they have to have those photocopies faxed or mailed to them and signed. Has anyone else who ordered from this site gone through this? Will they not ship until I send them this photocopy?
    That's right. You need to fax the info to the company. As you probably know, ephedrine HCL is one of the ingredients in crystal meth. Obviously, requiring the ID info discourages crystal meth manufacturers from getting ephedrine HCL from D&E. I would imagine the DEA is only interested in a customer that orders large quantities of ephedrine from D&E. If you are only buying enough for your own personal use, my bet is that your ID info gathers dust in D&E's files.

I thought twice before faxing my info to D&E but, frankly, this information is readily available in my credit report, which almost anyone can access.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyinLA
    That's right. You need to fax the info to the company. As you probably know, ephedrine HCL is one of the ingredients in crystal meth. Obviously, requiring the ID info discourages crystal meth manufacturers from getting ephedrine HCL from D&E. I would imagine the DEA is only interested in a customer that orders large quantities of ephedrine from D&E. If you are only buying enough for your own personal use, my bet is that your ID info gathers dust in D&E's files.

I thought twice before faxing my info to D&E but, frankly, this information is readily available in my credit report, which almost anyone can access.
    D&E is good as long as you are not in cali- they dont ship pure ephedrine here

Thread Information