Thread: Cr2

chinups Guest

Cr2

ALRI Presents:
    Cr2
    Creatine Ethyl Ester!

Any opinions on this??

n the early 90s the world of bodybuilding and athletics was turned on its ear with the introduction of a novel new compound into the supplement market called creatine monohydrate. Until this point most of the supplements used by those looking to get bigger, stronger, or faster were little more than "snake oil" with little science, or even anecdotal proof of their efficacy behind them. However, creatine monohydrate was different! As you may or may not know, the muscle's main source of fuel during a workout is adenosine tri-phosphate, or ATP for short. Creatine phosphate helps re-synthesize ATP during high intensity training, thus, the more creatine you have in your muscles, the more efficiently this process will take place.

This means more power, more reps, and more muscular endurance! In addition, creatine has the awesome side effect of carrying water into cells along with it, which can make your muscles fuller and rounder, or more "volumized." Also, a more "hydrated" cell is a more anabolic cell! That means growth! So, as you can see, creatine is an awesome compound for getting bigger and stronger. However, there is a problem with all the creatine's currently on the market...they suck at getting absorbed! That's right, all of the creatine monohydrates, citrates, malates, and fancy delivery systems are only getting milligram amounts of creatine into your muscles, even though you are consuming GRAM amounts! And the amazing thing is, most people still get dramatic effects from all of these sub-optimal creatines.

Now, could you just imagine how radical your size and strength increases would be if you absorbed nearly 100% of the creatine you swallowed? Off the freaking charts radical! And guess what? This is now possible with the breakthrough scientific discovery of creatine ethyl esters. If the introduction of creatine monohydrate turned the world of bodybuilding and athletics on its ear, then creatine ethyl esters will turn this world upside down, shake it up, and drop it on its head!

So I bet now you are asking, "What's the big deal about creatine ethyl esters, and why should I give a sh*t about them?" Well, read on and I'll tell you why! All of the creatines currently on the market have a "dual charge"...one end is positive and the other is negative. In science, this is called a zwitterion. Cool word, huh? Well, it's not so cool when it comes to absorbing creatine! You see my fellow iron-heads and performance athletes, zwitterions are not able to penetrate lipid (fat) membranes. So, guess what...the membranes that creatine must pass through to venture from your gut to your bloodstream are made of lipids!

So, because regular creatine does not readily penetrate these lipid membranes, most of it just sits there in your gut. And since creatine by nature draws water with it wherever it goes, you tend to become very bloated, gassy, and uncomfortable. Not only that, but the longer that creatine sits in the harsh PH environment in the gut, the more it becomes "deactivated" and turned into the useless and potentially toxic substance, creatinine! However, creatine ethyl esters are different! The chemical attachment of an ester to the creatine molecule makes it incredibly lipophilic, or fat penetrating, allowing it to quickly and efficiently pass right through the lipid membranes of the gut and directly into the bloodstream for direct transport to your creatine hungry muscle cells! (Isn't science cool!)

But this is not where the story ends.

Before creatine can go from the bloodstream to the muscle cells, it must once again face the same type of lipid membranes that it encountered in the gut. Now do you understand why you absorb so little regular creatine? Just think, only a tiny percentage of the regular old creatine you ingest makes it from your gut to your blood, and of THAT tiny portion, only a small percentage makes it from your blood to your muscle cells. What a near total waste! And remember what I said before about creatine drawing water with it wherever it goes? As the creatine sits outside of the muscle cells it pulls water into the intracellular space in between muscle cells, giving your physique a bloated, puffy look. Exactly what you DON'T want from your creatine supplement.

However, again, because of the ability of creatine ethyl esters to pass through these lipid membranes so easily, your muscles quickly become literally STUFFED full of strength enhancing, endurance increasing, cell-volumizing, anabolic creatine without the bloating. Just think, if you made great gains while using any of the old out-dated creatines currently available on the market, can you imagine what you can accomplish with the new creatine ethyl ester? You now have the ability to go from absorbing milligram amounts of creatine into muscle cells, to gram amounts! Your muscles will swell, your strength will skyrocket, and your gains in muscle will fly off the charts! Creatine ethyl esters represent the biggest breakthrough in sports supplementation since prohormones hit the market. Bodybuilding and athletics is entering a new frontier and creatine ethyl ester is going to lead the way!

So now that I have you frothing at the mouth as to when this incredible compound is going to become available to you, I bring with me the best news yet! Applied Lifescience Research Industries has produced the highest quality creatine ethyl ester product in the world, and it's available now. Its called Cr2 and it's going to change the world of physique enhancement and athletic performance forever! No more bloating, no more stomach upset, no more edema, no more wasting your money on marginally effective creatine products... just more power, muscular endurance, cell volumiazation, and gains in muscle! Everything you had always hoped for in a creatine product, and much, much more!

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    bump

chinups Guest
    I am pretty sure I may order this today. I need a littl boost for my workouts and I haven't tried the pill form of creatine yet. HOLLA

Thread Information