methtical126 is offline New Member

ECY Safety Concerns

Hey guys, I just purchased some ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin and yohimbine to put together an ECY-A stack, but then I came across this information in another post:

ln a study held in 1998, when overweight and obese people were given a combination of Ephedrine, Caffeine and Yohimbe stack, and asked to exercise, the doctors that did the study found that the addition of Yohimbine (10mg/d) increased blood pressure and heart rate while decreasing the heart's efficiency of pumping blood! This increased the load on the heart during work or exercise that could potentially lead to a heart attack or stroke! But Ephedrine (50mg/d) + Caffeine (400mg/d) alone, had no such effect on heart function. So forget any supplement product on the market that has all of them at the same time, and forget any combination like that, for your own good. Reference: "Cardiovascular effects of Ephedrine, Caffeine and Yohimbine measured by thoracic electrical bioimpedance". Clin. Physiol.1998

I know plenty of people on this board have used ECY stacks and I was just wondering if you guys could just let me know if you've ever had any problems or if you think the risks are minimal. I've used ECA stacks before just never threw in the yohimbine, and now I'm kind of reluctant to do so... Thanks guys!

bump

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Mixing Y + E is no good for your BP and cardiovascular health. IT may not kill you, but it is not doing your heart a favor. Maybe try e/c and y/c at different times throughout the day alternating.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I've tried ECA and ECY. I'll never touch yohimbine again. THere were times on it that I thought I might have a heart attack if I kept on exercising, and this was not during cardio either. I also got headaches from yohimbine as well. And, if anything, these symptoms got worse, it wasn't just the first few times of taking it.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    ECY is not good for your heart, but most stimulants aren't good for your heart. Clen , ECA, ECY, adderall, speed all are not helpful when it comes to heart or cardiovascular health. Some reports on clen actually suggest that it can catabolize cardiac tissue. I don't know how true the findings are but i read it a while back.

Thanks for the replies guys... I'm glad I asked before I just started experimenting with it. I'm just gonna stick with the ECA for now I guess.

Thread Information