pg600rr is offline Junior Member

Question M1T and sodium intake/high blood pressure

hi i had a question about how much sodium i should be getting daily while on my M1t cycle iam in week one and have been getting sweats @ night, headaches, and dizzeness all which I am assuming is from the cycle. anyways i m stacking with trans 4ad, 500mg hawthorn extract(not berries actual extract), and 600mg milk thistle. i am holding water. I guess my question is how much sodium should i be getting daily and how much water should i be getting i know water retenation raises your BP 6'1'' 187lbs.
    thanks

Doesn't sodium raise your blood pressure?

pg600rr is offline Junior Member
    yes it does what iam asking is if i should cut it out all together, i do know that you need some sodium intake for your body to function right i am trying to figure out if i should cut it all together and also if that will help

Quote Originally Posted by pg600rr
    yes it does what iam asking is if i should cut it out all together, i do know that you need some sodium intake for your body to function right i am trying to figure out if i should cut it all together and also if that will help
    Just lower your intake.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    NO boosters help lower BP

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    I would up the hawthorne berry extract to 1500 mgs in divided doses. 500 is kinda low for the actual cycle. my blood pressure was gettin pretty high when i did a cycle, it took 2 weeks for the hawthorne to kick in, for me at least, then my blood pressure when back to normal.

benrock is offline Junior Member
    if im on blood pressure meds ( diovan ) can i take howthorn berry with it ?

Thread Information