BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Currently Taking MyoGenX at the end of long cycle, still on

Hey guys, just got some MyoGenX in and im about two weeks away from the end of my cycle but i through it in now to see what happens. So far i've been on it for about 4 days and havnt really noticed much at all, wasnt really expecting to. Just wondered if anyone else has done this and when they began to see results. Most guys i see are taking IGF with it but im not going to do that and see what kind of results I have. Most posts i've read the guys are already on HCG or taking IGF which is going ot help you recover, I just wanna see what kind of results i'll get, cuz im not sure if i wanna run HCG or not, probably should though, i'm coming off of a long cycle here it is. Anybody think the MyoGenX is just as good as the HCG for PCT, so could I switch them, or should i stick with both.

Test prop 1000mg EW 1-20 bumped it to 1400 mg weeks 17-20
    Tren 150mg ED 1-12
    Masteron 100mg ED 1-20
    Winny 150mg ED 1-20

I consider this to be a pretty damn harsh cycle so I'm hoping to see good things from the MyoGenX while on, all the way through PCT. Proper PCT is in the works, as i'm still on right now.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    from what i have read, the biggest advantage of myogenx is the increase in libido and ball size. i dont know if it is potent enough to do the job of HCG . JMO i might be wrong.

what kind of gains have you gotten from your cycle?

well on some of the posts by roberts he says that myogenx is like hcg only better. now I dont know if he was kidding or not, but i dont see how a legal over the counter pill could work better. thats why i put that question up. gains on cycle were good, it was a cutter i dropped from a bulky 280 at around 13 % BF to a leaner 265 260ish at around 8 or 9%. It would have been alot better but i didnt stick with the cardio as good as I should have and was sick for around 3 months of the entire cycle (in and out of emergency room couldnt keep food down, couldnt lift think i went a month with only lifting 2 times a week), had some virus the docs. have yet to figure out. strength gains went crazy though.

shat and on the winny only ran it for like 8 weeks.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    At the very least, Myogenx should act like using HCG at the end of the cycle - keeping your boys plump. I can tell you it has worked wonders for me. I would strongly recommend running it during a cycle, then bumping up the dose during PCT.

Thread Information