latlover is offline New Member

M1T Cycle/Vitamin Help?

Hey bros,
    I am about to embark on my first M1T cycle and I am absolutely pumped after hearing the kind of results some bros have been getting. Anyway I'm going to be running 20mgs a day for 4 weeks, then PCT with 4 weeks off and repeat once more. I am 6"0 195 8% bodyfat, is that a sufficient dose. I am also taking milk thistle to protect the ole liver(only got one!). My main question was actually about what vitamins I should be taking. I've been taking multi-vitamins for years but after hearing some recent research I'm not sure they cut it. My doctor of all people actually told me about a product called Juice Plus...its supposedly the equivalent to eatting 17 whole fruits and veggies a day. My doc said that especially if I'm on a cycle I need all those extra antioxidants and phytochemicals cause of the free radical accumulation. He said that new research shows that multi-vitamins are incomplete and you need the whole food in the perfect ratio for your body to be able to absorb it. He said the research behind it is enormous but since I'm no expert I had to take his word for it but what he did say that made sense to me was that our bodies are way too complicated for us to know everything that goes on so the only logical supplement would a be a whole food based supplement. This made a ton of sense to me, so anyway I'm thinking about trying it but I just wondered if anyone here already takes it or knows more about nutrition than I do that can throw in there 2 cents. I'm a college student so price is kinda important but I guess a $1.25 a day for isn't bad for 17 fruits and veggies, couldn't buy the real thing for that. Anyway someone who knows what they're talking about help me out. You can go to their website and research it if that will help someone answer my questions...its http://www.juiceplusonlinestore.com Thanks in advance for the help, Latlover

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    if your eating right and eating alot you dont really need those supps

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Out of curiosity did your doc actually ok you going on the cycle?! ha

For the vitamins I would suggest taking animal Pak by Univerasal Nutrition take 2 packs a day that should be enough..

I checked out the site and its very interesting but they also sell vitamin caps and there drinks are relatively expensive if you plan on drinking one or two a day so if you want try the caps but animal pak is good enough ...Keep you diet on track during the cycle...Good luck

POst some pics after youre done

Thanks Machin3. Yeah, I think I'm going to go with the Juice Plus capsules. That's what my doctor recomended. There's actually not that expensive when you break it down day by day, a $1.30/day ain't much I'll just cut out an unhealthy coke. I mean my Dr. is extremely respected and he swears by this stuff, actually went as far as to say that it could cut your cancer risk by 70% & he has worked in cancer research for 20+ years. It supposedly raises your blood antioxidant levels by 4000% in 28 days which is consistent in disease prevention. Taking steroids is an awesome thing we all know but it still can have LONG TERM effects and I just want to be sure that I don't get cancer or any deginerative disease. Without my health I have nothing and if the American Cancer Society says eat 5 to 9 serving of fruits and veggies a day to prevent cancer then by God I'm gonna do it...or at least swallow 17 fruits & veggies in a pill!! Thanks for the help and if anyone else has any advice I'd appreciate it. Lat
    Last edited by latlover; 01-23-2005 at 01:02 AM.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, bro. The stuff you're talking about is not bad, but it's a little expensive. Do some research and you will turn up some other good products that may be more cost effective. Udo's choice makes an excellent product, in addition to their popular oil blend.

I must say though, based on your stats and this being your first cycle, you may not need the whole 20mg a day. I know it's hard to believe, but this stuff is potent. Most ppl start at 10mg and stay there. At the least I'd recommend bumping down to 15mg and if after the 7-10 days it takes for M1T to kick in, you're not feeling it, ramp up a little from there. I ran my 3rd cycle on 15mg throughout and had as good of results as I did on 30mg in a previous cycle, with a fraction of the side effects. On any more than 15mg/day, my shin pumps are so painful I can't work out legs! Good luck bro, and what will you be running for PCT?

Ok...I've been on this stuff for a while and it seems like a good product but I think it's over priced...you can check it out http://www.juiceplusonlinestore.com/juiceplus.pl
    Does anyone have any other vitamin supplements that cost less??? Thanks for the help...sorry this is an old thread I know...just trying to save some money to buy more juice!!!

Thread Information