OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

Need Some encouragment

Hey all..
    I have been a member on here for some time now.. and have done two previous cycle that have brought me from 170 to the 194 that I am at as of today... My first cycle was not done very well but the second one is where I kept my gains from..

Now I am trying to do this natural thing for awhile and have been getting really discouraged about any gains that I may get.. How big can I get naturally? I have been browsing through the pics section and have found one or two people that look somewhat ok for not doing any gear.

I am only 22 right now and dont was rely only on gear to get where I want to be. I am 5'10'' and wanna put on some more weight.

what do you guys think, can i make some really good gains with out gear or will i eventually have to go back to it to get where I want? I wanna be big.. 220 to 240 range.. thats all I am asking for......

I am taking Nlarge2,ONs whey,Creatine,Vitamin,B12

Any hope for me?
    OMS

seanw is offline Banned
    Why are you asking the same question in two different forums

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    not sure where i was to post it... thats all

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    Hey all..
    I have been a member on here for some time now.. and have done two previous cycle that have brought me from 170 to the 194 that I am at as of today... My first cycle was not done very well but the second one is where I kept my gains from..

Now I am trying to do this natural thing for awhile and have been getting really discouraged about any gains that I may get.. How big can I get naturally? I have been browsing through the pics section and have found one or two people that look somewhat ok for not doing any gear.

I am only 22 right now and dont was rely only on gear to get where I want to be. I am 5'10'' and wanna put on some more weight.

what do you guys think, can i make some really good gains with out gear or will i eventually have to go back to it to get where I want? I wanna be big.. 220 to 240 range.. thats all I am asking for......

I am taking Nlarge2,ONs whey,Creatine,Vitamin,B12

Any hope for me?
    OMS

eventually you will reach your body max and you can make good gains through lifting diets and supps, that is when you should do another cycle. only you will know that though.

to get to 220-240 at 5'10 is nearly impossible without gear

how big you can get naturally is based on your genetics.

goodluck mate

j4k

Thread Information