Thread: Pct

swoll4589 is offline Member

Pct

what type of pct is reccomend for the following compounds?

m-dien

M4OHN

M-dht

thought about a m-dien 4AD stack and a M40HN/1AD stack

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    The answer to the PCT question for ANY cycle that alters hormone levels is - use ordinary PCT - Nolva and Clomid. Go to the PCT forum and read the stickies.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Nolva/clomid are standards. Milk thistle is another good one. Letro is good while on cycle if youre useing something that aromatizes like 4derm.

Good call, if you are at all prone to gyno, you should employ an anti-estrogen such as l-dex, letro, or aromasin throughout the cycle, as well as post-cycle if using an aromatizing hormone. Even if you are not prone, best to have it on hand at the very least, in addition to the clomid and nolva.

if i take nolva post cycle will i be alright. Im taking a fairly large amount of 4ad in my m1t/4ad cycle that im starting tomorrow.

How much are you taking of both compounds?

10mg M1T X2 ED

17aMethyl-4-androstene-317b-diol-16.6mg
    4-androstene-417b-0l-3-one 16.6mg X4 ED
    4-androstene-3,17b-diol 50 mg

4 androstene diethyl-carbonate-ester 100mg X2 ED

milk thissle

4 week cycle

PCT
    novla-40mg ED 1-14
    20mg ED 14-28

clomid 300mg 1
    100mg 2-7
    50mg 8-28

o yeah the 4X a day 4ad compound is derm not oral

I think the PCT looks fine for that cycle. One thing a lot of guys are doing now is scrapping the 300mg Clomid on day 1, and running 100mg days 1-10 before dropping to 50mg. Either way...

As far as the nolva, that looks fine. With more aggressive cycles, adding in one of the more powerful anti-e's like l-dex or letro is a good idea. Using during a cycle will also help keep bloat down which can be good if you stack androgenic compounds. I would have one of those 2 on hand, personally, and pay close attention to the nips, especially if you have any tendency toward gyno.

str8adonis is offline New Member
    Hey I am almost through my first cycle of M1T and 4AD. I planned on running both for three weeks, M1T 20mg ED and 700mg 4AD oral ED. I spilled the 4AD yesterday so now I only have enough for 14days. I have Clomid and Novla on hand for Pct, should i just continue the M1T for another week then start my pct or should I start taking the novla and M1T together untill the end of week three then start the Clomid.
    Start of Cycle 213 lbs.

Day 13 of cycle 226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by str8adonis
    Hey I am almost through my first cycle of M1T and 4AD. I planned on running both for three weeks, M1T 20mg ED and 700mg 4AD oral ED. I spilled the 4AD yesterday so now I only have enough for 14days. I have Clomid and Novla on hand for Pct, should i just continue the M1T for another week then start my pct or should I start taking the novla and M1T together untill the end of week three then start the Clomid.
    Start of Cycle 213 lbs.

Day 13 of cycle 226 lbs.
    I would not cut the cycle short, personally. I would run for a full 4 weeks to get max. benefit. I would just reduce the doseage of 4-AD and spread it out. Your weight gain is mostly water at this point, but you will reap the benefits of it if you continue the cycle. BTW, unless you are feeling lethargy from the M1T, 4AD is not absolutely necessary IMO.

Good luck bro.

Thanks for the advice. I was just worried about if I stopped the 4AD that I would need to start nolva? Can I just stop the 4AD and continue the M1T for the 4 weeks. Do I have to worry about gyno because I am waiting 2 weeks to start pct. Thanks again.

Cheers

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Thanks for the advice. I was just worried about if I stopped the 4AD that I would need to start nolva? Can I just stop the 4AD and continue the M1T for the 4 weeks. Do I have to worry about gyno because I am waiting 2 weeks to start pct. Thanks again.

Cheers
    You don't have to limit the use of nolvadex to only during pct. You could run it during the cycle to help if aromatization becomes a problem. BTW, no test restoration will be occuring if there is any exogeneous androgen present. The chances of getting gyno from 4-ad is a bit overhyped. Its not likely that anyone would have enough tendency to aromatize test to estro from something that itself needs to be converted to test. I think the transdermal absorbtion of 4-ad will be the rate limiting factor in the conversion of 4-ad to test to estro. Don't wait 2 weeks to start pct. Either extend the cycle or do pct on time.

Thanks nsa, I will continue the M1T for another week to complete the cycle. Weeks 1-2 700mg oral 4AD, 1-3 20mg M1T.

M1T is amazing stuff I am on the CKD, I eat around 250 - 300g of protein ED and 125g of good fats ED. So far I have put on 15 lbs BF% has went down .5% and I have no bloat. I can't wait to see how much I keep.

Bench Max at start 265 lbs.

Bench Max after 15days 300 lbs

My body fat is around 14% starting 30min of LIT every morning, want to be at around 10% by the end of pct.

Is that a obtainable goal if I put a T3/clen combo into the mix during pct? any other suggestions.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I would not run t3 during pct. You are already somewhat catabolic, t3 will just add to that.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Thanks nsa, I will continue the M1T for another week to complete the cycle. Weeks 1-2 700mg oral 4AD, 1-3 20mg M1T.

M1T is amazing stuff I am on the CKD, I eat around 250 - 300g of protein ED and 125g of good fats ED. So far I have put on 15 lbs BF% has went down .5% and I have no bloat. I can't wait to see how much I keep.

My body fat is around 14% starting 30min of LIT every morning, want to be at around 10% by the end of pct.

Is that a obtainable goal if I put a T3/clen combo into the mix during pct? any other suggestions.
    IMO if you cycle T3 during pct you'll be losing more than fat, which is not good. Considering you threw some chemicals (that may be harmful to your health) in your body to make it better and stronger, i personally would not tear down the muscle i worked hard for during the cycle. But thats just me...

Is it ok to do LIT for 30 min in the mornings, keeping my HR at 65% of max? It was my understanding that with that low of HR you would only burn fat, no gycogen.

Congrats on the great results!

Thread Information