Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Stock Up !

zOaib is offline VET

The Stock Up !

here is the pic of my stock up ! anybody got pics ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Stock Up !-stash.jpg  
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 01-23-2005 at 01:40 PM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    where is it zoaib?

zOaib is offline VET
    i just attached the pic !

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    No pics, but I've got 10 bottles of M1T. One question: What the f**k am I gonna do with 10 bottles of M1T??

My liver hates me right now.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I have 4 bottles 4derm, 245 M1T pills. I put the M1T's in an old amino acid bottle and tore the labels off the 4derms. I have no idea what these things are. I guess I will just have to take 15-20-20-25 mg of the pills ED each week, and 600mg of the spray stuff!!

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I have 50 grams of 1,4 andro, 3 bottles of 4-derm, 24 grams of 4-ad, 10 grams of mdht, 5 bottles of m1,4diol, 2 bottles of m-5, 3 bottles of m4ohn, 15 grams of formestane, 12 grams of 1-test, and 600 m1t pills.
    Last edited by bulldawg_28; 01-23-2005 at 11:02 PM.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    hey my 4derm looks diff. and is there different types of m1t, not different brand but different kinds that UGlabs makes

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I have 50 grams of 1,4 andro, 3 bottles of 4-derm, 24 grams of 4-ad, 10 grams of mdht, 5 bottles of m1,4diol, 2 bottles of m-5, 3 bottles of m4ohn, 15 grams of formestane, and 600 m1t pills.
    Sounds like enough for a good cycle.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Sounds like enough for a good cycle.
    Yeah, I'm also thinking about throwing in some fina at 100mg ed and some halo at 50mg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Yeah, I'm also thinking about throwing in some fina at 100mg ed and some halo at 50mg ed.
    Dude, you'll be huge!! Your liver will be, at least!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd have spent all that money on gear

Yeah, that's why I only bought the M1T.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    hey my 4derm looks diff. and is there different types of m1t, not different brand but different kinds that UGlabs makes
    JUST FOR YOUR INFO GUYS , the M1T UGlabs released right at the beginning was all Dbol originally and not really M1T ............. the later btaches were real M1T , the siff is the dbol was oval hard caps not gelcaps , the later version was powder M1T in gelcaps ......................... i stocked up right aorund when this ban was up for passing , and got the Dbols actually , had it tested and its definately dbol

swoll4589 is offline Member
    i have enough for 5 cycles of m1t, only enough 4ad for 4 cycles tho, enough for a M40HN cycle, enough for 2 1/2 M-dien cycles, and a bottle of m-dht.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    JUST FOR YOUR INFO GUYS , the M1T UGlabs released right at the beginning was all Dbol originally and not really M1T ............. the later btaches were real M1T , the siff is the dbol was oval hard caps not gelcaps , the later version was powder M1T in gelcaps ......................... i stocked up right aorund when this ban was up for passing , and got the Dbols actually , had it tested and its definately dbol
    You are sh!tting me, bro. I had actually thought to myself a number of times this stuff was remarkably similar to d-bol. I never experienced the lethargy that everyone talked about, but had extremely painful shin pumps off of it. I just checked and the new 180ct. bottle I bought has capsules, as you said. All the other bottles, and all of my cycles were run on oval hardcaps. WTF, is it possible that I have never run M1T before??

Bro, hook us up with some more info, such as doseage, etc. Can you post the lab analysis for us?

i wanna check if mine is D-BOL or dont but i dont wanna open it cause its sealed and i need to to last for a couple of years. the exp date is 11/06 tho so i doubt it is.

zOaib is offline VET
    You are sh!tting me, bro. I had actually thought to myself a number of times this stuff was remarkably similar to d-bol. I never experienced the lethargy that everyone talked about, but had extremely painful shin pumps off of it. I just checked and the new 180ct. bottle I bought has capsules, as you said. All the other bottles, and all of my cycles were run on oval hardcaps. WTF, is it possible that I have never run M1T before??

Bro, hook us up with some more info, such as doseage, etc. Can you post the lab analysis for us?
    i will have to ask my vet friend , i had this done like probably last year in summer , when i started stocking up on this ............... but seriously it is true about the first batches which were oval caps ............... and u r right when i started taking the gelcaps after doing these oval ones i fell more lazy and beat down ........ it was just like doing 2 different things !

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Are you serious, I thought the first one were tabs....?

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    i wanna check if mine is D-BOL or dont but i dont wanna open it cause its sealed and i need to to last for a couple of years. the exp date is 11/06 tho so i doubt it is.
    Okay, the bottles I have that are the oval tablets, 60 ct. say: Lot # E01391, exp. 07/07. The 180 ct. bottle with capsules has an exp. of 11/06, and the number VHM0441/2 stamped on it.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    No pics, but I've got 10 bottles of M1T. One question: What the f**k am I gonna do with 10 bottles of M1T??

i agree. stocking up i guess since the new federal laws

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    i will have to ask my vet friend , i had this done like probably last year in summer , when i started stocking up on this ............... but seriously it is true about the first batches which were oval caps ............... and u r right when i started taking the gelcaps after doing these oval ones i fell more lazy and beat down ........ it was just like doing 2 different things !
    Bro, see what you can find out - this is very f**king interesting. We would really need to know, if indeed the tablets are d-bol, how much is in them.

Also, to clarify, by oval caps - you mean tablets?

zOaib is offline VET
    Bro, see what you can find out - this is very f**king interesting. We would really need to know, if indeed the tablets are d-bol, how much is in them.

Also, to clarify, by oval caps - you mean tablets?
    yeah oval hard tabs ! i am gonna see what i can get , otherwise ill make him do another test on the ones i have !

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i agree. stocking up i guess since the new federal laws
    lol - well if it turns out they were really selling d-bol and labeling it M1T, I think I made out pretty well, depending on how much is actually in there.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    lol - well if it turns out they were really selling d-bol and labeling it M1T, I think I made out pretty well, depending on how much is actually in there.
    Me too. any way to find out mg per pill??

I heard similar rumors about gaspari m-one-T and legal gear too. Supossedly their first batches were dbol as well. anyone else hear this??

I think our boy ZOAIB is going to work on it for us.

i hope so. hopefully figure out which lots are d-bol and which lots are m1t

Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    I heard similar rumors about gaspari m-one-T and legal gear too. Supossedly their first batches were dbol as well. anyone else hear this??
    No, I actually hadn't heard, but I have been out of the loop in the "pro-hormone" arena for a while, and moved on to AAS. The reason I find this so interesting is because, like I mentioned earlier, had noticed the similarities of the compound to d-bol, and had thought to myself how easy it would be for these companies to just throw some real AAS in the caps, sell a sh!tload, and be gone before everything else comes out in the wash. The only thing I never understood is why it was so cheap... (not that d-bol is expensive, by any means...)

This would definitely NOT be the first time unscrupulous supp. companies have done this. And I'm fine with that! I just need to know what and how much is in there.

Now, IF the first batches of UG labs were d-bol, the question is what is in the newer batches? Why would they go to the trouble of putting real M1T in after all that?

**** this has made my day. Possibly having a bottle of D-BOL in my drawer.

HA HA

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Only the first batches were dbol that is what the chem companies produced for them.M1T is dihydro DBOL and the companies got the synthesis wrong and made regular dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Only the first batches were dbol that is what the chem companies produced for them.M1T is dihydro DBOL and the companies got the synthesis wrong and made regular dbol.
    Yeah, whoops... If that's true, it would seem like the tablets would contain 5mg dbol , unless they knew about the f***up before they released the pills and dosed them up accordingly.

I just can't imagine everybody having these tremendous gains off of 10 and 15mg of dbol... Also all the liver toxicity would have been way overhyped for those first runs. Here's a conspiracy theory for you: maybe the Milk Thistle people were behind this. Lol - that sh!t is more expensive than the M1T was.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    How can u find out what u have? send ur **** to a lab? can someone PM me where i can send it ? lol and not ur houses!

I may have the first batch and i wanna know...

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard this too. I didnt get lazy or tired or anything on my last cycle. I guess we are wondering who the lucky ones are. I got great gains. Whether mine is dbol or m1t, no matter since I dont know the difference, just that it worked great. FYI, i have 2 bottles of SD, 2 bottles of M1T, 2 bottles of M4OHN, and a bottle of transdermal 4ad. Not as impressive as your ZOAIB, but good for me.

This is what I heard, it is definately true but they weren't completely dbol they were M1T with traces of dbol in them. Not sure how accurate that is but here is the link.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/archi...p/t-16593.html

hmm ill have to get back to yall when i open my bottle

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    I heard this too. I didnt get lazy or tired or anything on my last cycle. I guess we are wondering who the lucky ones are. I got great gains. Whether mine is dbol or m1t, no matter since I dont know the difference, just that it worked great. FYI, i have 2 bottles of SD, 2 bottles of M1T, 2 bottles of M4OHN, and a bottle of transdermal 4ad. Not as impressive as your ZOAIB, but good for me.
    u see all the M1T i have in the pic they are all oval hard tabs , DBOL all the way ! i am very proud of myself !

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    This is what I heard, it is definately true but they weren't completely dbol they were M1T with traces of dbol in them. Not sure how accurate that is but here is the link.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/archi...p/t-16593.html

A lot of good info there but... is he saying that regardless of how much DBol is in the M1T, u are still gettin the correct dosage of M1T, PLUS the Dbol?

Lol that board is like ours, always turns into a fight lol

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I live in the UK so didnt need to stock up on M1T and such things. But cos Tony Blair kisses the ass of each and every American you can bet it wont be long before they are banned here as well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information