zOaib is offline VET

Best Creatine ??

would like to know what everyoen thinks is the best brand for creatine ???

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    In my experience with creatine, i've seen the best results from TRAC creatine and plain monohydrate. The biggest thing with creatine is what system your going to use to get the creatine into the muscle cells, i.e. dextrose, slin, both or vitargo. The better the timing of the transport system absorbtion and creatine absorbtion, the better the results will be. Vitargo is supposed to be the best timed transport system. But IMO slin/dex/monohydrate is the best, in terms of gains, when done correctly.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Vitagro or V12 turbo

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    In my experience with creatine, i've seen the best results from TRAC creatine and plain monohydrate. The biggest thing with creatine is what system your going to use to get the creatine into the muscle cells, i.e. dextrose, slin, both or vitargo. The better the timing of the transport system absorbtion and creatine absorbtion, the better the results will be. Vitargo is supposed to be the best timed transport system. But IMO slin/dex/monohydrate is the best, in terms of gains, when done correctly.
    thx ! i have heard a lot about vitargo and i just wanted to confirm , its pretty cheap if u buy it off ebay !

nsa
    Yeah, but i don't trust anything from ebay...

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Ive gotten the best results with kre-alkalyn and the new CEEs

tug
    tug is offline New Member
    what are the best brans for kre-alkalyn and CEE's? have you guys heard of the ISS brand featuring satur 8?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember you gotta seperate the time you take dextrose and the creatine, as they get abosrbed at different rates. Taking at the same time will prove inefficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Remember you gotta seperate the time you take dextrose and the creatine, as they get abosrbed at different rates. Taking at the same time will prove inefficient.
    do you have any studies to back this up?

nsa
    Just remember that one of the main CEE manufacturers in china that supply some major supplement companies all over the world have been tested and shown to have no CEE in it, some monohydrate and some creatinine. Make sure you get a reputable brand and if you can get it tested somewhere.

Word. Do not get some start up company with a cheap product. Many companies will have COAs or assays to rpove the legitmacy. Of the ones I know that do have one or both are B U L K nutrition, Trueprotein, VPX, BSN, Dymatize. Im not saying there are not others, these I just know they have one or the other or even both.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    speaking from experience. phosphagen hp by eas has worked the best for me. u can get it real cheap from allsportsnutrition.com

Thread Information