Aggression is offline Member

MUSCLE NITROUS PUMP on days I don't train?

OK I recently posted a thread about me trying this MUSCLE NITROUS PUMP by VPX. I want to take it because I want some better pumps in the gym. I plan on drinking 1 bottle 15 minutes before my first set. My question is, do I need to take it the days I don't lift? Also, is it good to take before cardio?

Basically what I'm asking is, will this product work for me if I just take it the days I lift (3 days a week)? Remember I'm just looking for this product to help me get good pumps.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You don't need to take it on non-lifting days. Also there are better products out there than the one your asking about. BTW, VPX is semi-potent, overpriced and overhyped. If you need to make names that appeal to people who are not educated in nutrition/physiology/kinesiology and names that mimic AAS or stimulants for fat loss, then the given manufacturer is not certain the product will do ok on its own without a flashy name and only results and word of mouth to try and sell the prodcut. You need to find somewhere to get stuff in bulk to lower your monthly or weekly cost of living. Because companies like biotest, VPX and muscle-tech will put out products that will help with gains, but not to the max potential of the cycle. So my advice is to try and find some other (bulk powder is ideal) source for your supplement needs.
    Last edited by nsa; 01-25-2005 at 01:56 AM.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    You don't need to take it on non-lifting days. Also there are better products out there than the one your asking about. BTW, VPX is semi-potent, overpriced and overhyped. If you need to make names that appeal to people who are not educated in nutrition/physiology/kinesiology and names that mimic AAS or stimulants for fat loss, then the given manufacturer is not certain the product will do ok on its own without a flashy name and only results and word of mouth to try and sell the prodcut. You need to find somewhere to get stuff in bulk to lower your monthly or weekly cost of living. Because companies like biotest, VPX and muscle-tech will put out products that will help with gains, but not to the max potential of the cycle. So my advice is to try and find some other (bulk powder is ideal) source for your supplement needs.
    sound advice

Will taking this product only once (right before I workout) be enough to give me pumps during my workout or do I need to take it for a while before I see results?

You should see pumps on day 1

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Should be effective from the first day. IMO these arginine products aren't all their hyped up to be. Yes, they will help you get a better pump but it won't do much of anything to increase muscle mass or strength gain.

Seriously don't waste your money on NO stimulators. Spend the money on food, protein, multi's, creatine or PH/PS/AAS. These will do much more for strength gain, endurance and hypertrophy than arginine will do for you.

Hey nsa could you please help with this thread I posted:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145463

from seeing nsa posting style, he will pretty much give you the same advice I gave you.

Thread Information