getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Same Whey All Times of THe DAy?

Do you bros use the same type of whey all day?
    i use Champion nutrition chocalate b/c it is cheapest i can find around here but it has around 2 grams of sugar per serving and i am cutting now!
    is this ok?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Its fine. Before bed, a protein containing casein is best, or just simply have some cottage cheese.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    what about cottage cheese on a cutting diet?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    unless your competing, the sodium wont affect water retention too much. Besides, extra sodium when dieting is good. 1/2 cup of FF cottage cheese is only 70-80 cals.

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    I think he's concerned about the fact that's it's dairy, not of it's high sodium content. And also, I for one take zma so I try to stay away from calcium for the last couple hours of the night

thunder31 is offline Junior Member
    All day is fine except before bed. You need something that will last thru the night. 8hrs. in a catabolic state is not good. Like prolangtum stated.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Whey protein is essential PWO along with dextrose. And it is helpful in the morning upon waking up and you can take other things at this time to suit your neads, like maltodextrin, EFA's or almonds. But that depends on your goals.

Other than that i like micellar caseine for shakes later on in the evening. its longer digesting and if you want it to last through the majority of the time your sleeping add some EFA's or eat a handful of almonds. Then your not catabolizing muscle at night, instead your growing.

My diet and the supplements i use allow me to continue gaining without the help from PH/PS/AAS. If you just workout progressively, hard and smart with a good knowledge of nutrition you can transform your body relativity quick.

Thread Information