max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

quick T-Rex question

Those with experience, you use this alone or stacked? recommended dose is 1-3 capsules up to 3x daily. what was your dosage? Im lookin to doin more cardio and tryin to lean out since I cant lift for another 2 weeks or so. also how long did you do it and what did you lose in that time?

thanks...

max

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Those with experience, you use this alone or stacked? recommended dose is 1-3 capsules up to 3x daily. what was your dosage? Im lookin to doin more cardio and tryin to lean out since I cant lift for another 2 weeks or so. also how long did you do it and what did you lose in that time?

thanks...

max
    I usually start with 1 cap 3-4 times a day and then over the first week will work up to 6. But I have used it a lot, its a part of my basic rotation. Since its your first time you may want to work up slowly. Since I use it as part of my basic rotation, regardless of cutting or bulking, I cant give any specific #'s but as far as cardio and cardio related fat loss, its the best. It does not give you the same CNS jack that EC does, which is great for heavy lifting, but with cardio it is like endurance and intensity overdrive pills.

it is highly reccomended that EVERYONE, having not used thermorexin prior, start with 1 cap to ascertain tolerance

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    it is highly reccomended that EVERYONE, having not used thermorexin prior, start with 1 cap to ascertain tolerance
    so true, especially that first time two can be a bit much for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by korexite
    so true, especially that first time two can be a bit much for some people.

even with extended use some people prefer single cap doses, up to six doses throughout the day.

I took one at 8am on friday, then another at 1pm on friday...I had planned on doing 1 pill 3x a day. I know it was working because i was peein like crazy..but of course I also upped my water. In 8 hours, i drank a gallon of water. But I got a KILLER headache! Started around 4pm. And a little blurred vision..Not blurred, but if i was looking at the computer screen, it was hard to read, kinda like spots. So i didnt take the 3rd pill that day and didnt take any over the weekend. I may try again, leaning towards not though. Wanted to get you guys' views on this. Is it a normal temp side?

are you on a low carb diet?

if you encounter any sides, you should try 1 cap for several days to "adapt"

as a note- 1 gal is not particularly a high amount of water intake

No, not on a low carb diet. I guess I dont eat that many carbs, but Im not cutting them out or trying not to. I could eat more carbs. I dont have a bad diet. It turned bad after I got injured, now im paying the price. So should I eat more carbs while on t-rex? And you sayin I should drink like 2 gal water?? Ill build up some carbs and water intake over the next few days then do 1 pill a day and see how that goes. Thanks for any advice you can give.

max

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    No, not on a low carb diet. I guess I dont eat that many carbs, but Im not cutting them out or trying not to. I could eat more carbs. I dont have a bad diet. It turned bad after I got injured, now im paying the price. So should I eat more carbs while on t-rex? And you sayin I should drink like 2 gal water?? Ill build up some carbs and water intake over the next few days then do 1 pill a day and see how that goes. Thanks for any advice you can give.

max
    that should alleviate any issue

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i thot this was a dinosaur question

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    i thot this was a dinosaur question

Thread Information