GQSuperman is offline Banned

MOHN and Nolva PCT question

so, i recently did a 1-test/MOHN cycle. i'm done with the 1test after 4 weeks, but still have two weeks of MOHN left (32mgs a day). my question is, since MOHN doesn't suppress the HPTA very much (i think i read that), would it be OK to start my nolva/clen and run teh MOHN for the next two weeks, then finish off the last two weeks with just nolva/clen, or should i wait to start the nolva until i'm done with the MOHN.

i'm concerned about my test levels being too low since i'm done with the 1-test and the MOHN isn't as potent, so running it by itself for two weeks, i'm concerend about losing muscle etc.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Wait until your done with the mohn. Although it may not be very supressive, it is still supressive. Not to mention you ran 1-t and mohn for 4 weeks, you are supressed. As long as you keep taking mohn you will stay supressed.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

granted

i know i'm still suppressed. i'm more concerned about my low test levels now since i'm out of 1-test. would the nolva bring my natural levels back up, while on the MOHN, then i can simply run the nolva longer when i'm done with the mohn.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Try tribulus, but SERMs won't restore your test levels while an androgen is still present in your system. Tribulus should help you reduce testicular atrophy and slightly improve sexual perfomance/drive.

Thread Information