suzuki99 is offline Associate Member

1ad/4derm pct question

i have read the faqs and what now and some other posts, i am going to be starting a 1-ad/4derm 4 week cycle. starting 1ad at 300 mg ed (i may increase after a week) and 5 sprays(~4ml) 2x ed of 4derm. Ive got horthrown berry extract for durring cycle, and milk thistle for durring cycle and pct. I have read: 6oxo isnt strong enough to be safe, hey use clomid, hey use nolvadex , hey use both. I can get a nova and clom mix or seperate, any one have any suggestions as to what to go with. I was planning on a 3 week p ct.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    I would suggest going with Nolva/Clomid especially since it's VERY easy to obtain and will deliver better results. 6-oxo doesn't really have the ability to boost your LH to bring back your test levels the way Clomid will.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    the web site at the top of the page sells both nolva and clomid.

you can run that 1ad/4ad six weeks if you want , thats what i did . im +200lbs so i took 600-800mg of 1ad and was shut down pretty hard so the clomid would be a must , im also prone to gyno so running nolva 10ed during the cycle and then regular pct after. the 4ad 5 sprays 2xs a day also was used

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i was thinking both would be good, how much of each do you guys suggest for the ammount of ph's im going to take?
    thanks for the answers so far, i know alot of people are asking questions very simmilar to this, i just want to be positivly sure about things and have everything ill need before i start my cycle.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.--NSA m1t faq

I think you should PCT for 4 weeks

Day 1 - 300mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva
    Days 2 - 14 - 100mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva
    Days 15-end - 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.--NSA m1t faq
    LOL thanks, I was trying to remember that off the top of my head, beat me to it !!

Thread Information