Thread: MCT oil

Carth is offline Associate Member

MCT oil

Is it worth it? What is it really used for? What are its benefits? And does anybody you know really use it?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    like the twin lab mct fuel?

i love the stuff when im on 1-test to help with being tired

Twinlab MCT Fuel is a revolutionary new emulsified MCT (medium-chain Triglyceride) oil that has been developed for quicker and easier assimilation and for those people who could never tolerate the taste of ordinary MCT oil. No chemical emulsifiers are used in MCT Fuel. Only small amounts of natural lecithin and apple pectin, nature's natural emulsifiers, are used in its production. MCT Fuel has a delicious, 100% natural orange flavor. It also does not have the undesirable oily taste like ordinary MCT oil.

"High-octane" energy booSt. Many athletes have become accustomed to taking carbohydrate drinks to fuel themselves through a workout. But many body-builders follow low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets to accelerate fat burning and to remove excess fluid from tissues in order to get ripped with striated and well-defined muscles, ruling out the use of high carbohydrate drinks. MCT Fuel can be used as a quick-acting, highly-concentrated energy source and alternative to high carbohydrate energy drinks for those bodybuilders on low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    like the twin lab mct fuel?

i love the stuff when im on 1-test to help with being tired
    Tired? Why would you be tired from Testosterone ? And when do you use it? Obviously before a workout. But do you use it for cutting or bulking?

1ad and 1tu both made me really tired even using 4ad the Lethargy was bad .

use it b4 workout and when i would 1st wake up.
    i use it for both cutting and bulking , but more for cutting to help with the carbs you cut .

I've been using it this whole time for my bulking pre workout shake. It has 100grams of Maltodextrin and 10grams of MCT. Are you saying that for bulking I would have been better off leaving the MCT out! And instead use it for a cutting pre worktout shake? Say....40grams of Maltodextrin and 10grams of MCT?

no its fine to take during your bulking,

i take pretty much every day.

Thread Information