Thread: Ephedra

house71 is offline Associate Member

Ephedra

Does Anybody Know Where I Can Get Ephedra Products Anymore. I Wanted To Do Alittle More Research With Them..

Thank You,
    House

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by house71
    Does Anybody Know Where I Can Get Ephedra Products Anymore. I Wanted To Do Alittle More Research With Them..

Thank You,
    House
    u dotn need to get ephedra since u can still buy Ephedrine HCL which has the same effect as the supp ephedra , make sure u get Pure Ephedrine HCL with no gauvoxin or gaufesten , something with " G" in it that thing inhibits its total effect .................. do a search on this forum for ephedrine , cause someone posted some links for the websites , where u can purchase this still , buy some caffiene supp along with it and u have your very own personal EC stack !

zOaib is offline VET

Found The Link !

http://www.thestimulantpeople.com/cg.../10082782.html

HERE IS THE STORE ONLINE U CAN BUY FROM , if u live in cali they wont ship this to u ! enjoy

also this link

http://www.dne-inc.com/cgi-bin/dnest.../sp=dneresults
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 02-01-2005 at 08:34 AM.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB

make sure u get Pure Ephedrine HCL with no gauvoxin or gaufesten , something with " G" in it that thing inhibits its total effect
    this is wrong. Its a nasal decongestant, it does not block anything ephedrine does.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    this is wrong. Its a nasal decongestant, it does not block anything ephedrine does.
    its a tried n true thing i am telling u tried the vaspro ephedrine which has the gaufenestin in it , and the one wiht just ephedrine hcl , they are world apart ............ u also start to sweat real fast on epehdrine hcl and not on the vaspro one ..................... i think there was thread posted around here a while back and thats where i found out not to get the one with Gaufenestin (sp?)

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Nothing in Guafenisen's pharmcology would interfere with ephedrine. Good luck find pure ephedrine in the US.

Thread Information