Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: fat burners

  1. #1
    flight643's Avatar
    flight643 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    102

    fat burners

    Hi everyone, sorry i dont have time right now to do a search...my g/f just booked a cruise for the end of the month and im in no way shape or form ready for outdoor weather...haha...im thinkin my only bet is a hard month of training and a nice fat burner...what do u guys recommend? Also i just read the post on multi-v's and just curious as to the best ones on the market...thanks in advance...

  2. #2
    Explosive215's Avatar
    Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    390
    Well i recommend alot of cardio! Whats your stats? have you ever used cutting drugs b4?

  3. #3
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    I like HEAT Stack from Avant Labs.

  4. #4
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by flight643
    Hi everyone, sorry i dont have time right now to do a search...my g/f just booked a cruise for the end of the month and im in no way shape or form ready for outdoor weather...haha...im thinkin my only bet is a hard month of training and a nice fat burner...what do u guys recommend? Also i just read the post on multi-v's and just curious as to the best ones on the market...thanks in advance...
    In order from weakest to strongest:

    Diet and excercise (ok not the weakest but oh well)
    ECA Stack
    T3 Cytomel (Might take away a bit of muscle)
    Clenbuterol (Get Skakes)
    DNP (Could Die if not used proper)

  5. #5
    Rock88's Avatar
    Rock88 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    110
    try thermonex from bsn, burns only fat, and you keep your muscle

  6. #6
    flight643's Avatar
    flight643 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    102
    Hey guys, im about 5'9" 180 and just looking to trim a little fat before this unexpected vacation. Are all these things you guys mentioned available at vitamin shoppe or GNC. Obviously im pretty sure clens arent...lol...but as for everything else, where can i get them?

    Thanks again!!

  7. #7
    Prozak's Avatar
    Prozak is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    25
    goto GNC and ask for DNP ... lol


    kidding of course

  8. #8
    flight643's Avatar
    flight643 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozak
    goto GNC and ask for DNP ... lol


    kidding of course
    ha...but the other ones i could pretty much get there right?

  9. #9
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    Wont be able to find HEAT Stack at GNC, you can order it from various retailers, here's one I found called Nutraplanet http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_i...a480b910189c73

  10. #10
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    can i add clen /t3 to my lipo 6? i wanna speed up my progress? and Flight try using the original Lipo6, worked great for me and my cuzin i lost like 20lbs and he lost about 30 in 6weeks. excellent stuff.

  11. #11
    flight643's Avatar
    flight643 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    102
    Thanks again everyone...

  12. #12
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    can i add clen/t3 to my lipo 6? i wanna speed up my progress? and Flight try using the original Lipo6, worked great for me and my cuzin i lost like 20lbs and he lost about 30 in 6weeks. excellent stuff.
    with clen /t3 lipo 6 is not needed. Use the lipo 6 after clen/t3 as your thyroid recovers.

  13. #13
    phwSSJ's Avatar
    phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The DOJO
    Posts
    883
    stay away from t3/clen dude!
    t3 fks with your thyroid and clen fks with your heart

    It is tottaly not worth the fat loss, that is if it works.
    Plus before doing those you need to do blood work before during and after your cycle, and it does not look like you have time for that.

    Take my word for it, and stay away, please!

    You wanna burn fat; then be as active as you can all day long, that means park far away, take the stairs, dont use the remote control, go to sleep hungry, cardio, time your meals properly, eat 8 small meals a day (make it easier by preparing them the night before). Make the last 2-3 meals carb and sugar free. Sleep and wake up early.
    You will get there if you try!

  14. #14
    flight643's Avatar
    flight643 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    102
    i got the thermonex, ill let everyone know how it goes

  15. #15
    man boobes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    90
    How does that thermonix compare to Hot rocks?

  16. #16
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    stay away from t3/clen dude!
    t3 fks with your thyroid and clen fks with your heart

    It is tottaly not worth the fat loss, that is if it works.
    Plus before doing those you need to do blood work before during and after your cycle, and it does not look like you have time for that.

    Take my word for it, and stay away, please!

    You wanna burn fat; then be as active as you can all day long, that means park far away, take the stairs, dont use the remote control, go to sleep hungry, cardio, time your meals properly, eat 8 small meals a day (make it easier by preparing them the night before). Make the last 2-3 meals carb and sugar free. Sleep and wake up early.
    You will get there if you try!
    i agree about the T3 i would really not mess with that stuff unless i knew what the hell i was doing ............ clen u can do for like a week , and in low dosages .... or u can take a low dosage and add an EC stack with it , worked for me real well 5lbs in 1 week ........ (55 min cardio paced , clean diet )

  17. #17
    Hot-Rox's Avatar
    Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Down South-west
    Posts
    1,153
    Eating more frequent smaller meals along with increased cardio will be the key. You should be able to drop 8 to 10 pounds of body fat with a disciplined cutting program.

  18. #18
    nate3422 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    598
    i would eat better, exercise and take clen

  19. #19
    korexite is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    138
    Thermorexin
    Pure EC
    Clen

    diet and cardio, being givens.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •