Prozak is offline New Member

Question about whey

Ok... so i got GNC pro perfomance whey protien for xmass from my wifes parents..

i know its a rather "cheep" source.. but i dont want to waste it.

i read the lable and i dont even think it has glutamine in it ?

does anyone know if it does or doesnt ? my guess is no.

anyone have any input on this protien ? or maybe a suggestion for a better source maybe all the whey ?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    glutamine is not an end all be all like some make it out to. Total protein is more important.

Prozak is offline New Member
    Alright, ill just use this up for now.. if i can stomach it.. vannila with water is just digusting. it seems like everyone has a diffenece of opinions on the glutamine topic. some people say it does nothing, some says its key.

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    personaly i take glutaming 6 times a day of 15g with all of my three meals and 3 snacks as well i consume about 300g of protein a day 200g just from the shakes. i have alltheway which has all essential amino acids as well as the regular ones. i pack protein like a beast besides after 50g in one shot you excrete it

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I used to use that stuff when I first got into lifting because I dident know better.....anyways, use less water and you'll be fine. From now on though try ordering online from All sports Nutrition or All the whey

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Get nectar at allsportsnutrition.com cheapest place i have found for the best quality and best tasting protein on the market. BTW, im sure there is some glutamine in your shake, any whey protein shake no matter how cheap it is will have glutamine in it. You would actually have to go out of your way to filter out glutamine from raw whey protein.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Nectar $10/lb?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Really depends on what you're looking for. N-large for bulking or an isolate for cutting. Glutamine is a supp you can add to any protein drink.

Thread Information