Creatine with Nitric Oxide

I am reading about creatine manufacturers adding Argynine to their creatine and it gives you an "amazing pump" I have taken Vasostat and NO2, the latter is bullsh1t of coarse, but vasostat gave me good pumps. Could this creatine with Argynine be something worth checking out?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    NO products are more than just a pump if taken with creatine. As they help deliver nutrients to muscles more efficiently. A lot of products out there combine the two. Dymatize Xpand (w/ CEE) No Xplode, Gaspari Super Pump 250 (tastes like ****), V12 turbocharged, the list goes on.

So what is your opinion on these? Better to take the Nitric Oxide supplements seperate from the creatine or just buy one of these products?

man boobes is offline Junior Member
    I took no xplode. I thought it worked very well, I had put on some decent size in the time i used it. It can be a lil gassy to the stomach but otherwise its pretty good stuff.

Im takin there cellmass stuff now which is CEE and a lil bit of no2 in it. Pretty dam good stuff again. BSN has some nice products.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    So what is your opinion on these? Better to take the Nitric Oxide supplements seperate from the creatine or just buy one of these products?
    Buy a combo product.

I'm taking this stuff along with my next short-burst cycle. Hope it wont go to waste.

Got everything ready. Multi Vits, Vit B-Complexes, Vit-C, Glutamine, ALA, Liver support, Calorie shakes, dextrose, protein powder. The works.
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 01-03-2006 at 07:19 AM.

Thread Information