bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Question Need Help With Diet!!!!!

im 23yrs old i weigh 190 and im 5"10 i took 1 yr off from working out. I did 3 cyles my whole life, started when i was 20 now im clean and i want to stick to supplements . Im doing 1hr of cardio 5days a week and sticking to a good diet, its my third week.Im taking 100% whey and Lcarnitine 5 times a day. I am trying to lose the fat fast cause its making me go crazy, im about 12% body fat its the most ive been ever. Before i stopped working out i was 198 ripped.So what are some good SUPPLEMENTS that i can take to help me lose weight faster? and my strenght is low to is there anything other then steroids that will help me with that too. Please help me out thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I would try to focus more on weights than cardio. Building muscle will burn more calories in the long run, and high intensity weights has a greater EPOCH. You may turn yourself into a catabolic night mare with so much cardio.

Well right now im doing heavy reps and cardio. I just want somthing that will help me lose this fat a little faster. I tryed stackers 3 with ephedrine and it wasnt strong enough, so now im tryin to get ephedrine hcl . Are there any products that have the whole ECA stack together?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    not anymore. The A is really not needed. Try a google search for Vasapro by Megapro, and you can just buy caffiene at the grocery store a la vivarin. A good sub for aspirin is green tea extract, as aspirin inhibits protein syntheisis.

thanks bro.......

I can get ephedrine Hydrochloryde all day where I live, they still sell it at the gas stations around here. Call me dumb, but I think Ephedrine HCL works about ten times better than the stackers ever did for me. I usually pop about 4 or 5 a day, for caffiene I will sometimes drink half a quart of green tea/day, this has worked great for me in the past, seems like it helps shed water or something, I've never tried Yohimbe, I think I might go try to grab some to substitute for the aspirin. I dont like the nausiated euphoric feeling 500mg aspirins give me.

Thread Information