Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    I think i might have the same book, is it orange with a picture of a human body in the anatomical position on the cover? Anyways, not to attack you, but how do you explain the stimulatory effects of Clenbuterol, a beta-2-agonist...?
    Nope, its a blue book with ice skaters on the front. In all honesty bro I can't really explain it. I'm just telling you what my book says. It says that it depends on the type of receptors are present on the target organ, which will either be excitation or inhibition.

Here's something I found:

Effects: Excitatory Versus Inhibitory
    We can summarize this classification scheme by saying that some neurotransmitters are excitory (cause depolarization), some are inhibitory(cause hyperpolarization) and others exert both effects, depending on the specific receptor types which they interact. For example, the amino acids GABA and glycine are usually inhibitory, while glutamate is typically exicatory. On the other hand, ACh and NE each bind to at least two receptor types that cause opposite effects. For example, acetylcholine is excitatory at neuromuscular junctions with skeletal muscle and inhibitory in cardiac muscle.

I hope that explains it a little better. If not, well...disregard my posts.

skribbble is offline Member
    I am perscribed adderall. I take 20mg at 8am then another 20mg at 3pm. Works for me throughout the day. For me with insurance it costs me $10 for a month supply. NOt bad

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    I am perscribed adderall. I take 20mg at 8am then another 20mg at 3pm. Works for me throughout the day. For me with insurance it costs me $10 for a month supply. NOt bad
    They gave you a 40 mg daily dose for a months supply? Thats alot i get 25 mg XR's which last all day long.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Must be nice, did you get prescribed a generic? I paid $40 for the bitch....I have Adderall 20mg XR by Shire Pharma.

skribbble is offline Member
    Im not sure of my brand, it might be generic. Yes they persribe me 40mg a day, if you split it up into 20mg pills which they do you only have to pay for 1 script and get 60 pills. If i were to split it up into a 30mg and a 10mg, id have to pay for 2. So the cost would be $20. So getting all 20mg it only costs $10. Gotta love medical insurance, now if i can only get medical to pay for gear.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Are they the orange and white caps or the blue tablets?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey hyperlite, did that help you at all? If it doesn't, then shoot hooker a pm. He's the one that found out that benadryl helps upregulate beta-2 receptors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information