Thread: Trib/Tongkat

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member

Trib/Tongkat

Bought what I thought and is advertised as a natural test booster and sexual performace enhancer. "sexual health package" -- http://www.internationalsupplements....th/shpack.html

Comes in powder form and says to take 1 tablespoon, 2x a day.

I have noticed NO libido/arousal/sexual performace benefit...HOWEVER

when I take it I feel like I just took a whole bottle of Ephedra and a case of no doze..lol

I get the shakes much worse than Clen ever gave me... this is nuts

The ingredients are (from the bottle)

Trib 1000mg
    Tongkat 1000mg
    L-Arginine 3000mg
    Mucuna Pruriens 500mg
    Maca 1000mg

I am trying to figure out what is causing the "ECA like" stimulating effect. The only thing I am thinking is maybe the Arginine but I have taken that before and never had this problem.

I also figured that maybe the bottle I got was bad so I ordered a second one and the same effects have been noticed.

I don't see how any supplement could "increase libido" or "sexual performance" when your nervous system is stimulated like an ECA stack. I know when I take ECA no when in heck am I going to get a strong erection that lasts...

Trying to figure out if these effects are normal or I should just discontinue use.

I began taking this in addition to PCT 2 weeks ago when coming "off' an 8 week cycle.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Last edited by RONINASAUNA; 02-07-2005 at 10:36 AM.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I have never heard of that company...maybe the ingredients are not what they say on the label

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Thats interesting.. I don't think Tongkat, Trib or Arginine would cause any of those clen -like side effects. I'm not sure what those other two supplements are.

Thread Information