Thread: 6oxo

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

6oxo

does 6oxo cause any sort of rebound?

Even a small one?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I have not seen any reports of any rebound, and if it does, it is insignifigant

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I've never read anything showing that it would.

cool I just finished up my pct with nolva and clomid and have pre existing gyno. I have stopped the nolva 2 days ago and am feeling some slight discomfort so I thought id use some extra 6oxo lying around because I have about 5-6 days worth.

Sounds like a plan

nsa
    Why not continue the nolvadex and run the remaining 6-oxo? BTW, what is the pre-existing gyno from? If your still having problems with the gyno it could be prolactin gyno, its always safe to have your vital hormone levels checked out with blood work.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Prolactin can not directly cause gyno without the presence of estrogen. So the advice NSA gave was good. I would try 40-50mg of nolva in conjunction with 6-OXO or Gaspari's Novedex Extreme for about a month. A topical fat mobilizing agent like Lipoderm Ultra by Avant Labs may help mobilize the fat, as long as your in a caloric deficit. Raise your intake of fats to 30% and dont be too scared of saturated fats, as it helps raise testosterone levels . But Im not saying eat bacon all day, but lean cuts if beef are your friend.

nsa
    What is the active ingredient in Gaspari's Novedex extreme?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    hydroxyandrost-4-ene-6,17-dioxo-3-THP ether
    3,17-diketo-androst-1,4,6-triene

I already have lumps formed from an improper pct where I was out of state and ran out of nolva took 2 weeks to get more.

I know what growth feels like and its nothing big as of right now it doesnt last too long maybe 30 secs-1 minute at a time every so often so I know its not growing to significantly.

I just stopped the nolva and clomid pct everythings a ok with that but I have to come off of the nolva eventually and thought that this will take care of any excess estro floating around in my blood.
    I doubt that my estrogen is elevated too highly becasue ive been on nolva for the past 3 1/2 months and I was taking letro while on and stopped my cycle with sufficient time for there to be any aromatization problems.

I am still running red yeast rice for cholesterol and will be getting blood work done in 1 month. I allways like to test blood a month after pct to see how things are working instead of getting it done right away.

I will start up the nolva if I need to but I think about 5 or 6 days of 6oxo will take my blood plasma levels of estro down enough to stop the minor growth that is happening.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bryan, what exactly does the growth feel like? Because sometimes I have this weird feeling in my right nip. Also I had the gyno surgery in 2003, so I'm a little concerned its growing back.

Did you have it from puberty?

How much did it cost? Insurance cover any of it?

Its hard to describe the feeling but All I can say is if you feel you nipples at all there is a problem. Sometimes it itches sometimes there is slight pain sometimes it is an entirely different feeling alltogether that is undescribable.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    you are better off using an aromatase inhibitor from one of the research sites, stacked with low dose clomid or nolva.

I cant remember exactly but think that red yeast rice has negative impact on hormones

Red
    Yeast
    Rice is for chelesterol

I dont need anything to strong for right now I started back 10mg of nolva along with the 6oxo and its working cool I just need to lower the remaining free estrogen a small bit.

can 6oxo be run during cycle?

i like running nolva but i have 6 bottles of 6oxo so why not use it

yeah its an ok ai i wouldnt trust it with a really wet chem like dbol but it will most likely take care of bloat from test.

right on

nsa
    6-oxo is a suicide aromatase inhibitor. 6-oxo attaches to aromatase enzymes and block other factors vying for the enzyme, thus inhibiting aromatization. I would use more than 6-oxo if your running dbol or if your running a high testosterone dose, as 6-oxo IMO won't be able to control the aromatization from those compounds.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Did you have it from puberty?

How much did it cost? Insurance cover any of it?

Its hard to describe the feeling but All I can say is if you feel you nipples at all there is a problem. Sometimes it itches sometimes there is slight pain sometimes it is an entirely different feeling alltogether that is undescribable.
    Yep had the **** since puberty. Insurance did cover some of it. But I dont remember exactly how much it cost. I have the exact same symptoms your described, sorta itchy, sometimes a slight pain. The weird thing is, its only occuring on the right side. Also, I do feel a small lump under my right nipple, but not my left.

Thread Information