Thread: M1t at 20mg?

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member

M1t at 20mg?

For my next M1T cycle im thinking of running it 20mg ed for 4 weeks along with 4ad. 10mg ed didnt do too much for me. im about 6' 212lbs probably like 14-15%bf. My question is.... Would 20mg ed be too much?

takedownII is offline Member
    i highly doubt that will be too much for you bro. that should be real nice in my opinion. i did 20 mg on my 1st cycle and was fine. i'm 200 pounds. i did start to get prolactin gyno. everything was cool though. good luck.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    cool, thanks alot Takedown

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I would actually recomend that dose for someone of your weight for good results. Generally people over 200 pounds usually need somewhere in the range of 15-30 mg of m1t ED to see good results. Its people under 200 pounds that don't get much more results (only increase in sides) from a dose above 10 mg of m1t ED. BTW, i think its best to use milk thistle or NAC during the cycle when using anything higher than 10 mg of m1t or anything else that would cause hepatoxicity(i.e. other methylated orals.)

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    20mg is fine for most. At a bodyweight of roughly 230, I felt practically nothing off of 10.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I think there a guidelines in the M1t FAQ somewhere about the dose and body weight. Also the dose you use is quasi-dependent upon your BF% and FFM.

Thread Information