nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Plans for the New Year

My plans as far as cycles for this year. I've been off all hormonal products for a while now but have some left over and want to finish them off and hopefully get some results similar to my last cycle, in the winter of 04. Here are my plans as of right now.

Cycle 1 (March)
    20 mg of M1T
    400 mg of 4-AD
    4-6 grams dicreatine malate
    7 grams of taurine
    1 gram of milk thistle(stand. to 80% silymarin)
    Aminogen and a multi-vit/multi-min complex
    Hawthorne berry extract if needed

PCT 1 (April)
    100 mg of clomid
    35 mg of nolvadex
    5 grams of tribulus (st. 90% saponins)
    7 grams of taurine

Cycle 2 (May)
    30 mg superdrol
    400 mg 4-ad
    30 - 50 mg winstrol
    7 grams of taurine
    Hawthorne berry extract if needed

PCT 1 (June)
    100 mg of clomid
    35 mg of nolvadex
    5 grams of tribulus (st. 90% saponins)
    7 grams of taurine

Any thoughts or suggestions about this plan?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I may seem like a shill for Sesathin but it is a great supplement, especially when on cycle. I would use it when on orals, and stop it during PCT, heres a quick read about Sesathin and androgens from their website:

SesaThin and Androgens
    by Par Deus
    I am going to start doing a series of mini-articles, looking at the usage of various Avant Labs products for a variety of specific goals. This is the first of these. As with my full SesaThin™ article this month, I did not get this finished in time, so this is just a teaser. IOW, they will not be THIS “mini”. They will be more like 5 or so pages vs. the one page that this is. I hope to have the full article by Monday, November 1st.

While androgens are the unquestioned king for building muscle mass and strength, they do have their downsides. We will not get into the HPTA, legality, morality, etc. here today. Instead we will focus on visceral adipose tissue (‘roid gut), lipid profiles, heart disease and liver toxicity -- and why SesaThin™ should be a staple of any androgen cycle (particularly with methylated androgens, which are far worse than non-methylated androgens). This situation is even worse if the androgen is non-aromatizing, as estrogen exerts a protective effect on blood lipid profiles.

It is well established in the literature and the real world, that heart disease and abdominal fat accumulation occurs far more often in males than in females. The reason for this is testosterone . And, of course, synthetic androgens are structurally similar and share the same pathways.

Testosterone does its damage in several ways -- by increasing angiotensin II and beta receptor density, as well as by decreasing 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase activity. All of these act in concert to increase activity of cortisol and the stress axis. And, the stress axis is intimately linked with visceral adipose tissue accumulation, elevated blood lipids, oxidative stress/inflammation and heart disease.

SesaThin™ was tailor made by nature to protect against these pathologies. First and foremost, it decreases triglyceride (TG) formation and increases TG uptake and fatty acid oxidation, while decreasing cholesterol levels. It also just happens to be a potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory (as well as inhibiting metabolism of the anti-oxidant/anti-inflammatory, vitamin E)

In addition to these health benefits, prevention of VAT accumlation will keep your belly from sticking out past you massive chest like a Mr. Olympia contestant, thus it should be most welcomed by the aesthetically cognizant steroid user as well.

As for the liver, SesaThin has also been found to be protective against liver damage, likely due to its anti-oxidant activity and inhibition of lipid accumulation.

Oh, I would also add fish oil, totaling 3g of combined dha/epa.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

cycles

do you not take any time off between PCT and your next cycle? like to take at least a couple weeks for things to normalize before i mess with my hormone levels again.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    You may not even need the winny with the superdrol because its a dht derivative and gains are dry and lean.

And maybe listen to GQ But its your call

Other then the sesathin or some kind of flax or another oil looks good.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    You may not even need the winny with the superdrol because its a dht derivative and gains are dry and lean.

And maybe listen to GQ But its your call

Other then the sesathin or some kind of flax or another oil looks good.
    yes very dry, no bloat
    im running superdrol buy its self and so far so good

nsa
    I am doing PCT for 3 weeks and then taking a week off, then starting up the second cycle. So the time on = the time off, and the two cycles have different androgens in them. Im still debating whether to add winstrol to the superdrol cycle.

Hell, might as well add it. I have never been a fan of moderation (ie my M 1T dose). As long as liver precautions are taken, I see no problem with adding it.

nsa
    Yeah, i might need both milk thistle and NAC. I figure i can get by with just milk thistle and just continue the milk thistle during pct and into the next cycle and pct. But if anything seems wrong i won't hesitate to start the NAC along with milk thistle.

Thread Information