Njectable is offline Member

trueprotein's tribulus powder

I got my order yesterday in the mail, i ordered 500g of tribulus and 700g of creatine ethyl ester, but i tried the tribulus earlier today and its the ****tiest thing i've ever had to try and choke down, i mixed about 4-5g of it with a small amount of water, and that was probably the worst possible idea because it didn't kill the taste at all, was just wondering for anyone that has tried tribulus powder how do u get it down, do u mix it with juice or what, cuz i couldn't even get the small amount that i mxed down i had to dump it thats how bad this **** tasted. I haven't tried the CEE yet but i can imagine how good thats gonna taste as well because it looks and smells like detergent, any suggestions would be helpful with how to swallow this **** while keeping gagging to a minimum!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    try mixing with crystal light, OJ, or water w/ lemon juice. Citric Acid is in all of these in one form or another, and citric acid is what a lot of supplement companies use to cover the taste of nasty powders.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    try mixing with crystal light, OJ, or water w/ lemon juice. Citric Acid is in all of these in one form or another, and citric acid is what a lot of supplement companies use to cover the taste of nasty powders.
    thanks i'll try that tonight when i get home from the gym, hopefully i can get it down.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i just did a post about this in another thread

the oj helps a little but not alot unless your gonna cap it

your just gonna have to man up and drink it

i use oj and a shot glass the trib makes the cee taste like candy

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I take a scoop of the sh!t and through it into the back of my throat and swallow a shot of whatever as fast as possible to get it down. Then I gargle with some scope to get that f*****g taste out of my mouth. I already know I will not be finishing the bottle… it is all about the gel capsules next time.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    You think those are bad, try rhodiolia(sp?) powder straight. It numbs your whole mouth, it is God awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I take a scoop of the sh!t and through it into the back of my throat and swallow a shot of whatever as fast as possible to get it down. Then I gargle with some scope to get that f*****g taste out of my mouth. I already know I will not be finishing the bottle… it is all about the gel capsules next time.
    lol i agree, i tried the oj and it helped a bit but still taste ****ing awful, i can't even explain what it ****ing tastes like, i think the capsules are the way to go, like if this stuff had the benefits and gains that u get from testosterone **** i'd choke that down no matter what, but the taste almost makes it feel like its not even worth it just to get the benefits ur gonna get from it. And ya devil your right i tried the CEE and it tastes golden compared to the trib. I got 500g of this **** so i'm gonna try and find some way to get it down, when i tried the oj i only mixed a little, plugged my nose, and drank some and it was awful so then i tried putting 5 grams of trib in or so, and filled the whole ****ing glass up with juice thinking the juice taste might overpower the god awful trib taste due to the ratio, but i was sadly mistaken and then i had to try and get the whole glass down. I think i'm gonna try like 1-2grams at a time, and take it like 2 or 3 times a day to get the 5 grams that i'd like to take ED because trying to take 5g at once is not working, and even then i don't know if i can swallow this ****, the two drinks i've mixed with it got dumped i couldn't even stomach 3/4 of the ****..
    Last edited by Njectable; 02-10-2005 at 03:30 PM.

Try capping it. You can buy caps from trueprotein.com

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Capping is the only way to go!

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Capping is the only way to go!
    I'll second that, do you know how much CEE fits in a "00" size cap bro? JW

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    I'll second that, do you know how much CEE fits in a "00" size cap bro? JW
    I cap 0 and I get 500mg per cap...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    I got my order yesterday in the mail, i ordered 500g of tribulus and 700g of creatine ethyl ester, but i tried the tribulus earlier today and its the ****tiest thing i've ever had to try and choke down, i mixed about 4-5g of it with a small amount of water, and that was probably the worst possible idea because it didn't kill the taste at all, was just wondering for anyone that has tried tribulus powder how do u get it down, do u mix it with juice or what, cuz i couldn't even get the small amount that i mxed down i had to dump it thats how bad this **** tasted. I haven't tried the CEE yet but i can imagine how good thats gonna taste as well because it looks and smells like detergent, any suggestions would be helpful with how to swallow this **** while keeping gagging to a minimum!
    MOTO howz the trib though , do u think its pretty potent ???

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Heres some cap sizes.. Since you're going for maximum amount in each capsule, I'd use the 000 caps and weigh an empty cap and then a full one... then youll be able to tell how much is in each.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trueprotein's tribulus powder-capsule.gif  

yooo is offline Associate Member
    000 size is huuuuuge, i cap 00 full of trib and get 660-680mg per...

Thread Information