Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

WTF is up with Kent Nutrition?

I ordered from them about 2 weeks ago, standard **** - creatine, glutamine, dextrose. Received an order conf., but no shipping confirmation - after 10 days, I checked the website. It was down, but said they could still be contacted at xxx email adress. So I e-mail to see what's going on, and no reply. I e-mailed again today, still waiting on a response. Haven't heard a peep from them - the only thing they've managed to do is bill my credit card. Anybody know what's going on over there?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    call the credit card company, explain what happened and they'll help you out. You have to be very pro-active with them.
    peace,
    otto

Right, I can definitely do that and get the money back. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that, though. Kent provides good supplements at a very reasonable price and they have a solid rep. I'm kind of surprised by this, actually.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Yeah, I ordered some dex on the 20th and nothing yet.

No word at all, bro?

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    his website says he will open february 7th... hey whats the deal with all the jesus pictures an bible quotes on kentnutritions site?

Yeah, I saw that. Jesus wants you to mail me my d@mn supplements already!!! I think it's gone now. I pulled up the site early today and it looked like business as usual. Thanks for reminding me - I had forgotten to mention that weirdness.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Wow, thats strange...I usually order my stuff from there all the time....whats with the cross on the front page?

Cry0smate is offline Member
    I saw posted on a different board that they took the site down for maintenence and to make some location changes.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    I ordered while the site was under construction in the beginning of January and I got my dex a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity
    I saw posted on a different board that they took the site down for maintenence and to make some location changes.
    Thanks for the info, bro. Now all they need to do is relocate my order from their location to my location.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I got my dextrose from him and a letter saying how sorry he was for the length of time but he was in the possess of moving..

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    I got my dextrose from him and a letter saying how sorry he was for the length of time but he was in the possess of moving..
    Good to hear, thanks bro.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Yeah, good to hear. Mine should be here any day then. Thanks for the heads up.

Juicer, forgot to ask - did you get an e-mail from him with shipping confirmation, or did the package just show up out of the blue?

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe someone had an accident in his family or something and he couldn't do business....the accident made him think of "Hey Zeus" and so he popped the cross up to represent...bet that's what happened. I was tryin to check out that site the other day and saw that and figured that I got a virus or something....just weirded me out...I hit a link on another forum for it. Will check it out now though....thanks for the heads up on it reopening WHITEY,,,i am on the prowl for supplements right now...trueprotein has my bid so far though...I can make a custom powder with all my stuff in it there...kinda cool. And its affordable.

Sounds like the bro is moving right now. Since I haven't heard peep yet, and I have e-mailed to let him know about the problem, I'm almost inclined to steer you toward our sponsor - All Sports Nutrition, or Bulk Nut. - both good companies with great prices. have heard good things about True Prot, never used them myself.

Update: still no word from the dude and no package.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Anything yet bro?? I ordered from them about 5 or 6 months ago and it was great service with very fast shipment. Hope it works out for you.

Nope, nothing yet, bro - thanks. I will be sure and let everyone know how this turns out. I hope I'll be able to say the brother made everything straight. Peace.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    hahaha kentnutrition .. where is this guy moving to the moon? why is it taking so long to get back up

All right guys, I just got an e-mail from the bro, and he says he's had some serious problems to work through for the last week. He asked me not to go into the details, but I can tell you he's had some serious family problems that have required him to move a portion of his business operation to stay in closer proximity to family members.

He said he will be shipping the bulk of orders out tomorrow and everything will be sent out this week.

I'll let everybody know how it turns out.

Just got a shipping confirmation from FedEx from Kent. Guess my last e-mail did the trick. Will post when it arrives, and if I got any extra goodies for my troubles.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I got my shipping confirmation as well. I didnt have send an email either.

Definitely a good bro, guys - he made everything straight and the package will be here tomorrow via FedEx. Had some problems, but definitely made everything right. He made some improvements to the site - it's back online - kentnutrition.com

Peace

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Definitely a good bro, guys - he made everything straight and the package will be here tomorrow via FedEx. Had some problems, but definitely made everything right. He made some improvements to the site - it's back online - kentnutrition.com

Peace
    Thanks for the update, wondered when it would be live

Iowa is offline Banned
    Got my dex today.

Thread Information