skribbble is offline Member

m1t and 4ad question (SEARCHED)

Situation - dont have enough 4ad for another 4 weeks of an m1t 4ad cycle, only about 3 weeks left (transdermal 4ad btw). I have enough m1t though.

Question - Is it fine to take 4ad just during the week on the days i run and lift, and dont take 4ad on the weekends, just m1t? Just wondering if 4ad soaks into your skin asap or if it needs to be in your system even on the weekends.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    If I were you, I'd just lower the dosage of the 4-ad. You don't want any hormone fluxuations. Maybe lower the dosage to 250mg ed, and throw in some trib for some extra test.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    If I were you, I'd just lower the dosage of the 4-ad. You don't want any hormone fluxuations. Maybe lower the dosage to 250mg ed, and throw in some trib for some extra test.
    Good advice sans the tribulus. You will be hard pressed to raise your natural test levels with the presence of 4-ad and M 1T, the latter which will shut you down hard.

skribbble is offline Member
    I found some 4ad pills i have. What about going 3 weeks with the spray then 1 week with the pills?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    You will only absorb about 5% of the 4-ad orally. Use it along with the 4-derm, but dont rely on it. Take 250mg of 4-derm ed, along with 2-3 grams ed of 4-ad orally, that is if you have enough to do so.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have 4-diol, you may do a little better than 5% absorption. Additionally, you could take the pills with grapefruit juice which blocks enzymes that break down certain compounds before they can be absorbed. You sound like you really don't want to spread out your doses with the spray for an extra week...any reason why?

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member

similiar question

ive run into a similiar mess, i have only have two weeks worth of 4derm and well over a months supply of 1-ad. Should i start taking the 4derm 2 weeks into my cycle, or split the doses in half and add some tri?

Tribulus will not do diddly poo when you are taking exogenous hormones.

anyone have an answer for me?

Quote Originally Posted by suzuki99
    anyone have an answer for me?
    Well, prolangtum basically just told you to scrap the tribulus idea, so there's one answer.

I honestly am not convinced that tribulus is not effective during a cycle, taken in the 4-5g range. There are a lot of bros that do it throughout long AAS cycles to maintain testicular function. I do agree though, that it will probably not raise your test levels significantly above normal. Think of it as being similar to HCG . It is not a test substitute.

If it were me, I'd run the 1-AD throughout, and begin the 4-AD after 2 weeks. Maybe tribulus during weeks 2-3 might help you resist shutdown. I don't remember if you said what doses you are running, either.

Tribulus may have an effect on sex drive on cycle, but speaking from a pharmological sense, it will not help the shut down of your HPTA. I have never tried tribulus on cycle, but off cycle it did nothing for me. It may be the case of on paper it does not work, but it does in the real world. I have my doubts, but some seem to have success with it. Who knows. Personally, Ill save my money, but do as you wish.

I've had some success with it, if you want to call it that... Acne breakout, irritability - similar to my response to Clomid.

There used to be a lot of trib out there that was very low quality - standardized at like 20%. High quality trib at 4g does well for me, at least.

thanks guys.
    I was planning on 300-400 mg ed of 1ad for the first week then bumping it up to 500 for weeks 2-4, and 5 sprays two times ed of 4-ad but i only bought enough for 2 weeks. ehh im working on getting more. I was just asking in the case that i can not.

Well, good luck with it bro. Let us know how it goes.

Thread Information