WISHMASTER is offline New Member

4-androstene-3-17-dione

I need to ask a stupid question. Ive done a search to try and find out how good the PH is.....can some one piont me in the right direction...or tell me a little about it?

I got a good deal on 12 bottles of it and could pass it up....Im talking real good deal...

thanks !

swoll4589 is offline Member
    its the cem name for "4AD". Prohormone that turns into testerone .

thats what I thought. thanks! is that OK stand alone? or does it need to be stacked...I know about stacking it with M1t...ive already done that my last cycle. but how bout by itself?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    sorry to say but its not that great it converts at 5% to test in the body the DIOL version converts at 15%.
    Plus if its oral then it will only be absorbed at 5% as well so for every 100mg you eat you get 5mg of andro dione in your body and then after it converts you only get .025mg of test in your body.

On top of that it will convert to some estrogen BEFORE it converts to test and THEN some of the amount that gets turned into test will aromatize into estrogen as well.

So dont buy it unless its the DIOL version you wont see anything from this product.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Hate to be the second bearer of bad news - but Bryan's right - it's practically worthless. Except for one thing - it's a great smokescreen. Take Mark McGuire for example - he got huge off of it, and so will you if you run a 750mg Test Cyp/GH/Insulin cycle. And no one will be the wiser....

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I hear ya "yeah I gained 20 pounds off the natural suppliment androstendione"
    right..... and he got away with it too without anyone questioning him at all!!!

Hell, yeah - that was very sharp of him, IMO. And he got out while he was on top and before all the sh!t hit the fan.

Just remember the man next time somebody accuses you of juicing. Creatine is a good way to explain away the 10 lbs. of water that comes and goes on a cycle.

Thanks for the replys. WEll its too late I already got it. it wasnt money outta my pocket I just used a christmas gift and got it. I was able to get 12 bottles of 60 100mg. pills for less than 40bucks. ...oh well..I'll just hang on to it and take a few pills a day if I feel like it...Im on a cycle now of M1t and already taking the spray 4 derm.....but for the last 2 weeks Im gonna stack it with my only bottle of S1+ just the get the 4ad from it and the added test.

we'll see what happens.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I can’t give any input on oral. But I used 4ad cypionate in the past. I ran this with fina and a lot of folks downed pro-h but 4ad injected works pretty da* good. I would think you would have to up the dose ( a lot) to make up for the lost of oral administration.

Quote Originally Posted by WISHMASTER
    Thanks for the replys. WEll its too late I already got it. it wasnt money outta my pocket I just used a christmas gift and got it. I was able to get 12 bottles of 60 100mg. pills for less than 40bucks. ...oh well..I'll just hang on to it and take a few pills a day if I feel like it...Im on a cycle now of M1t and already taking the spray 4 derm.....but for the last 2 weeks Im gonna stack it with my only bottle of S1+ just the get the 4ad from it and the added test.

we'll see what happens.
    If you're going to be running it along with S1+, I don't see a problem. The thing you don't want to do is run it alone. It's just enough hormone to lower your natural production and not enough to give you any real benefit.

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WISHMASTER

we'll see what happens.
    Learn chemistry - buy what you need from Aldrich - convert it to whatever you want to

Thread Information