brew035 is offline Associate Member

Question Trueprotein is a cool site need help on mixture!!

I weigh 154 im 5'8" dont have much body fat. just kinda wondering if anybody has customized one of there own. if so can you post me a good mixture??

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    goals??

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    truprotein, that site looks wack, compared to:
    www.proteinfactory.com
    take a look brew035

Swellin Guest
    I have three blends from trueprotein. It is the only protein I use.

Here is the night time formula:
    40% Whey Isolate-Exchange
    20% Micellar Casein
    15% Calcium Casein
    15% Hydrolized Casein
    10% Milk Protein Isolate
    Chocolate with no sweetener

PWO blend:
    20% Whey Protein Concentrate
    39% Whey Protein Isolate cross-flow microfiltration
    7% Hydolyzed Whey Protein High Grade
    13% Egg White Protein
    9% Creatine Monohydrate
    6% L-Glutamine
    6% Glutamine Peptides
    Chocolate and no sweetener...I mix in the malto/dextrose blend

All day blend
    30% Whey Protein Concentrate
    30% Whey Protein Isolate Ion-exchange
    15% Hydrolyzed Casein
    15% Micellar Casein
    10% Milk Protein Isolate

The things I would do differently next time would be to add some fructose to the night time blend as it really needs some help in the flavor department....all of that casein tastes pretty rough. Also, I would simply use Ion Exchange whey for my all day shake...with nothing else added.

The PWO shake is spot on...I would not change a thing....I love it.

As for the quality, I absolutely love trueprotein. They will work with you on your blend and help you come up with something to meet your goals. Another fantastic thing is that unlike most other custom outfits, if you buy 10lbs of protein and you add sweetener or flavor....they do not deduct proetin form the mix to keep it at ten pounds. You get ten pounds of protein, plus whatever the sweetener and flavoring weighs.

If you want premixed stuff, take a look here at ASN or over at getbuff. For the blended stuff, I will continue to use trueprotein!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Trueprotein is good. A year or two ago proteinfactory was tested by labelclaims.com, and they came up having their whey isolate containing almost 16g of carbs and 10g of protein per serving. Even if they have since cleaned up, which I am sure they have, Im still wary of them.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Swellin, definitely some interesting ideas there, bro.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    thanks swellin!! like i said dont know much about it but it sounds like a good mixture. Is it expensive just a yes or no would be fine dont need an exact amount or anything. I wish I knew half of what you vets know!! If i hang around long enough I should start to figure it out.
    PROLANGTUM___ my goals are simple really just to get big and stay defined. if that is even possible.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Trueprotein is good. A year or two ago proteinfactory was tested by labelclaims.com, and they came up having their whey isolate containing almost 16g of carbs and 10g of protein per serving. Even if they have since cleaned up, which I am sure they have, Im still wary of them.

I ordered from them once, i really love their chocolate protein frosting. Thanks for the heads up.
    peace,
    otto

Swellin Guest
    brew, the cool thing about their site is that you can simply plug in your figures and see how much it cost...you can change one thing or another and recalc.

I just went over there and figured 10lbs of each blend.....(11lbs gets you 5% off the price)
    Night time: $90.47
    PWO: $80.74
    All day:$78.82

If you simply order the whey concentrate, it is as cheap as ordering from ATW...$39 for 10 lbs. The ion exchange whey would be $83 and the cold filtered whey would be $64 for ten pounds.

Thread Information