brew035 is offline Associate Member

Need best list of supp for bulking

I was fooled in to the muscletech hype at gnc. I dont feel like im getting my money out of the crap.
    this is what i am doin now

4 table spoons of amino 2222 by optimum 3 times a day and once before and after workout(does not taste to good)

2 scoops = 50 grams of nitro tech w/8oz milk once in the morning and once before workout(going to start doing it after)

2 scoops of celltech = 98g it is mostly just vitamine c and chromium = 300mg only 10g of creatine monohydrate and some other stuff called alpha lipoic acid = 200mg not sure what this is for I mix it with 12oz water (also lacking in the taste dept)

As far as i can tell they should have named it alpha lipoic vitamin c

Just hoping some will give a list of the best stuf to get im almost out so will be needing some better stuff pretty soon.

Im 5'8" 155 pounds up from 138 about 7 months ago
    im wanting to weigh about 170 or 175 and want to get there as soon as possible naturally.

Food will work better than all those supplements.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    That i very true a work construction so a cant brink all that food to work. And have time to eat it all. I need some kind of way to get it all in in just like 6 meals. and i have alot of touble gaining weight by just eating food. my matabolisim is outragous!! So i was thinking i should get some supplaments.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    A good weight gainer with actual complex carbs (not malodextrin listed as complex carbs) is UP Your Mass by MHP.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Go to true protein and get a customized protein blend of Whey Isolate 60%, Micellar Casein 20%, egg white protein 10%, milk protein isolate 10%, with aminogen and the vit/min option. Drink that with 1 cup of oatmeal or some other complex, low GI carbohydrate. Do that you've got yourself a meaty MRP.

Thread Information