zOaib is offline VET

For Those Of U Who Want A Kick Ass Fatburner !

well i took the time to experiment with one of VPX's product called REDLINE , which is epehdrine free ofcourse , now what i did was i took ephedrine hcl with it and i think that was the best combo to get the results that i wanted , so any of u out there who miss ephedra fatburners , try redline with ephedrine hcl !

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Zoaib, give us more more info. How long have you been taking, what dose, and what results have you gotten.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried Zantrax.. talk about a caffine rush.. that **** sux.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    its got all them makings of a ECY stack minus the ephedrine

only bad thing is , is that it doesnt tell you how much Yohimbine , Synephrine, caffeine etc just says

Proprietary Blend 910mg
    (Caffeine Citrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Evoburn, Octapomine, Guggulsterone E & Z, Yerbe Mate, Green Tea, Synephrine, cAMP - adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate, Vinpocetine, Yohimbine HCL)

zOaib is offline VET
    REDLINE i was using liquid u can also get it in caps , also if u guys wanna do some studying , its the best stuff to use ........... talk about wired ! anyways yohimbine hcl is only at 6mg per 2cc of the stuff so thats a pretty decent dose nothing to be over concerned about .............. u can get reldine in 120cc and also 240cc bottles , and the dosage is 1cc - 2cc a day .............. the funny thing is i dont know if anyone here has tried CLENBUTRX by VPX , which was their top fat burner when ephedra was still aorund , redline has everythign except ephedra in it , and by taking a 50-75 mg of ephedirne hcl u got the old ECY stack back ..................

i took this throughout my cycle of M1T 3 weeks .........and kept on taking it for 4 weeks i was loosing about 2 lbs a week since by doing more cardio i would ahve lost more per week but whats the use of doing M1T if u r not gaining muscle and keep burnign it up ............ after i stopped M1T the last week i lost 4.5 lbs form the stuff

my cardio sessions for that week were 45 minutes of joggin on a treadmill and thats it , i like using this more than clen , cause clen used to give me bad shivers although it works but i just couldnt bare the side effects ...........

GQSuperman is offline Banned

what

whats the deal Zoaib...last month you were touting liquid colvera...saying it was the end all of fat burners. now your on this redline stuff. make up your mind. a are you just pushing products or what. i think its been said time and again on here that ECA or ECY or clen are the most effective fat burners...coupled with diet and cardio. most agree that any over the counter stuff doesn't work quite as well.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    whats the deal Zoaib...last month you were touting liquid colvera...saying it was the end all of fat burners. now your on this redline stuff. make up your mind. a are you just pushing products or what. i think its been said time and again on here that ECA or ECY or clen are the most effective fat burners...coupled with diet and cardio. most agree that any over the counter stuff doesn't work quite as well.
    do u even know what colvera does , i dont know but if u REMEMBER correctly ! someone was talkign about getting rid of thier love handles , and the fat aorudn thier waste , colvera is good for that , and that is why i said i lost inches and not pounds of fat , KNOCK KNOCK ! anybody there ?

as far as this combo is concerned , ecy and eca stacks work , and since we dont have any ephedra anymore , but ephedrine , u can take that with redline to get the effect right .......................thank you .................

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    What site did you order clovera off of? There doesent seem too many online retailers who sell it.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    What site did you order clovera off of? There doesent seem too many online retailers who sell it.
    go to ebay and type in search COLVERA , there is only one guy selling it in liquid , this supp is made in canada as it says on the bottle , so i am asuming people havent gotten to know about it here !

shorty2big is offline Member
    Man, I had a horrible reaction to the Redline. My heart was pounding bad, sweating profusly, and blood pressure shot up to 170/100. I've taken some serious stimulants in my life both legal/illegal and never had anything do this to me. Maybe I had an allergic reation.

endbringer is offline New Member
    how long to see result from colvera?

moush is offline Senior Member
    yea bro i wanna know how long ur results took and what made u use colvera? does it really actually work?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I drink redline before school in the morning. Another good one is a product from American Body Building called Speed Stack. They both make me ready to learn, and sweat like a fat kid.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    anybody try lean xtreme by designer sup?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    yea bro i wanna know how long ur results took and what made u use colvera? does it really actually work?
    2 month of use a table spoon before going to sleep 2 hours after u have had dinner atleast ................. 2 months u will see your waist shrink atleast a good 2 inches , although i was a 36 and am now at 33-32 on my waist , and i know for a fact its not my cardio or diet , cause with that i was maintainign the 36 waist line , and that **** love handles are the hardest fokin things to get rid off , but now no more love handles , so YES i think it works and it also makes your recovery from extrenious excersising fast , u feel tight all over your body when u wake up every morning ...............for 24 bucks and free shipping its worth a try !

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    anybody try lean xtreme by designer sup?
    My GF is taking it post T3 cycle, and has had no rebound weight gain, and actually looks leaner than when on her 5th week of T3

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    can you combind redline with clen (the "research" version) instead of ephedrine? Will results be better? Also, where can you pick up ephedrine now?

as far as colvera goes....i looked it up on ebay, one guy has it for 39$ a bottle , the other 9.99 a bottle. How much did you pay? Is one fake or what? Id like to try it out.

Colvera is just collagen. Where is there research that suggest collegen is a good fat burner? Ive never heard of this before.

ephedrine can be found at most supp stores, as Vasapro

ok, thanks, i know it says im a newbie, but you can see my join date. I just dont have much to say most of the time. I get most answers i need, and most answers id give are usually taken care of. Thanks for the great info tho. ~peace~τΏτ~

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog
    as far as colvera goes....i looked it up on ebay, one guy has it for 39$ a bottle , the other 9.99 a bottle. How much did you pay? Is one fake or what? Id like to try it out.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

thats your link , this guy is the one i get my colvera from !

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

thats your link , this guy is the one i get my colvera from !
    Thanks, but im gonna wait until i find some research on it. Apreciated just the same tho

Sorry ZOAIB but after reading that link, that is the biggest crock of sh$t I have read lately. Collagen hyrdolysate is an incomplete protein of no use to bodybuilders. Take one tablespoon before bed and expect fat loss? This isnt DNP . Placebo.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Sorry ZOAIB but after reading that link, that is the biggest crock of sh$t I have read lately. Collagen hyrdolysate is an incomplete protein of no use to bodybuilders. Take one tablespoon before bed and expect fat loss? This isnt DNP. Placebo.
    u know i never said i lost weight on it , i lost inches on my waist from using this, but i am for sure there is more in it than only collagen by itself , since it also detoxifies the body , and good for recovery aswell .

Whatever floats your boat man.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Whatever floats your boat man.
    i finally found the ingredients it has on it here u go , judge for yourself , (the guy on ebay prolly doesnt know what the hell he is talking about , or what really he is selling)

Supplement Facts:

Ingredients 1 tbls. supplies % Daily Value

Chromium 100 mcg 80%
    Aloe vera juice 200 mg *
    Vanadium 15 mcg *
    (as vanadyl sulfate)
    Lactobacillus Acidophilus 5 mg *
    (10 billion/g)

Amino acid complex: 3 g 6%
    L-alanine, L-arginine, L-aspartic Acid,
    L-cysteine, L-glutamic Acid, Glycine, L-histidine,
    L-hydroxylysine, L-hydroxy-proline, L-isoleucine,
    L-leucine, L-lysine, L-methionine, L-phenylalanine,
    L-proline, L-serine, L-threonine, L-tyrosine,
    L-valine, Creatine, Ornithine and Glutamine

Cleansing Herbal Infusion: 150 mg *
    Licorice Root Extract (13% glycyrrhizin)
    Fenugreek Seed
    Uva Ursi
    Buchu
    Rhubarb
    Dandelion Root
    Sarsaparilla Root
    Gentian Root

PM Herbal Blend: 50 mg *
    Kava kava Root
    Valerian Root
    Skullcap root
    Hops
    Strobile

Bioflavonoid blend: 20 mg *

Citrus Bioflavonoids
    Rutin
    Hesperidin
    Cherry Bioflavonoids
    Acerola

*Daily value not established
    Recommended dosage: 1 tablespoon immediately before sleep.

bedrock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2big
    Man, I had a horrible reaction to the Redline. My heart was pounding bad, sweating profusly, and blood pressure shot up to 170/100. I've taken some serious stimulants in my life both legal/illegal and never had anything do this to me. Maybe I had an allergic reation.
    Same thing happened to me , I thought the top of my head was gonna fly off !

As a herbal cleanser, it looks pretty good.

Thread Information