irish4life is offline Junior Member

xenadrine w/ antidepresents

One of my friends wanted me to ask for him because his computer is broke. He is using zoloft or paxil im not sure which one for anxiety and depression and he wants to start xenadrine to help cut up since its worked so well for me. He was just wondering if this is a good idea. I have heard xenadrine can make anxiety and depression worse and its not a good idea to mix with antidepresents. Any opions or expeirence with this would help alot. thanks

Jenna is offline Female Member
    You're right. The effects of an anti-depressent are to get you ANTI-anxious... and for some people, an ECA stack will only increase anxiety.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    That is why I don't take fat burners. I have very high anxiety & sometimes I do have to take a Xanex every once in awhile just to calm me down, or go to bed at night. Sometimes during or after a hard workout, my heart is pounding so fast it scares me cause I'm so anxious to go heavier & heavier!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    probably not a very good idea. and taking eca with paxil could cause migranes.

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    is there any other fat burner that anyone recomends thats not and eca or is ephidrine free and would be ok to take.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Does he lift now?bodybuilding is a natural anti depressant!I just hate seeing people take that shit if they aint got to.Maybe lifting might help him out!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    That would be a bad idea, kind of like mixing them with alcohol.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Xenadrine has a Ephedrine Free Fat burner. I think it's called EFX or something.

Also Ripped Fuel, by Twinlab has an Ephedrine Free fat burner as well. Check it out.

muscleU is offline Junior Member
    You should pick up a copy of "Fat Management The Thermogenic Factor" by Daniel B Mowrey, PhD. You could learn alot about the products on the market today. It goes way in detail and the side effects as far as the "jitters" and "anxiety" are tempory. "That is, with prolonged use, the body adapts to the cardiovascular effects by no longer exhibiting any tendency to high blood pressure or increased heart rate: but the body does not adapt to the positive effect on BAT (Brown Adipose Tissure or Brown Fat) thermogenisis. Instead prolonged consumption increases the body's thermogenic capacity." He also disagrees with taking any thermogenic before a work out, since working out raises core body temperature will have a tendancy to shut thermogenisis down. So wait 3-4 hours after taking what ever pill you are using and then excersise. If you work out in the morning wait till you cool down and then take them. As for the anti-depressent question. "Emperical data suggest that thermogenic has a mild-anti-depressant action: people currently using an anti-depressent drug should be made aware of this factor." But nothing about staying away from thermogenics.

I found my copy on Amazon for $4.00 used it was reccomended by an excercise physioligist. As long as your buddy could get through the first 2 weeks with out any problems he may be fine with taking the Xenadrine. But he should ask his doctor or at least cut the medication cause you could never know what drug interaction. So as long as he drinks plenty of water and takes his Xenadrines with food and starts of with 1 a day and works up. He might be ok.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i have been taking eca stacks(pre workout only) for years, and i still get the shakes, and i still get really short tempered when the effects start to wear off. given, the rush from it is less pronounced than it used to be, but the sides remain the same. just my experiance with it though.

prework out only then you'll probably never develop a tolerance. Keep in mind this is everthing I read and not yet tried. I used to only use EC prework out. But eversince I found out the results a greater on Brown Fat loss if used continuesly I will give it a try for 8 weeks. He says to use it 5 days on and 2 days off so your adrenalin (something) could rebound. But I do know I can develop a tolerance to them rather quickly, but I used to think at that point thermogenisis ended. But it's entirely the opposite it's just begining.

Thread Information