Thread: Next PH cycle

swoll4589 is offline Member

Next PH cycle

Start m1t pct tomorrow. Planning on doing another PH cycle in 8-12 weeks wondering what you guys think.

I have some methyl 4ad- contains 50mg 4ad, 10mg methyl 4ad
    I have one bottle of 90 caps. I was thinking about taking 1ad with it and i was wondering what an effective dosage would be. I also thought about doing 4derm,1ad, and a small dose of M-Dien. Will do PCT with whatever cycle i decide on. Id like to do another bulking cycle. I do have plenty of M1T but id like to run something different. Im not sure how heptoxic m-4ad is but im guessing it prolly wouldnt be a good idea to run them together. Any info on methyl 4ad would be helpful. Thanks guys.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    methyl 4ad is a waste you need really really high doses to notice anything aand by that time it gets unhealthy for the liver.

Im talking 180mg+ to see good effects from it.

Mdien if bulking needs to be around 20mg ed

but if cutting 8-10mg will preserve muscle mass.

um.... could you clarify what you meant by 180 mg. Are you sayings 150mgs 4AD/30 mg of m-4ad or are you saying 900mg 4ad/180 mg 4ad. How toxic would this be compared to 20mg m1t ( which is the same as 50mg drol right)? I do have one bottle tho and i dont wanna waste it. I also guess i could combine the m-4ad with 4derm that way i wouldnt have to take as big a dosage.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    why not ditch the prohormones and go with some real gear??? It only makes sense, considering real gear is cheaper and more effective. I mean, they're just as illegal anyways.

well off subject but the prohormones are already paid and i have them and dont have to get them from someone they are also a little safer. Also i wanna reach more of my potential before i hit the real stuff.

bump for bryan tho or possibly NSA!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    um.... could you clarify what you meant by 180 mg. Are you sayings 150mgs 4AD/30 mg of m-4ad or are you saying 900mg 4ad/180 mg 4ad. How toxic would this be compared to 20mg m1t ( which is the same as 50mg drol right)? I do have one bottle tho and i dont wanna waste it. I also guess i could combine the m-4ad with 4derm that way i wouldnt have to take as big a dosage.
    Id combine both the m 4 ad and the 4 ad. At least 800mgs of 4ad, and 50mgs of m 4ad. Toxicity is overrated. Im not sure where people get comparing M 1T to any steroid as far as liver toxicity, its all speculation.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    every person ive talked to says m4ad isnt cost efficent it takes around 150mg+of just the m4ad to notice anything at all in terms of test.

I would suggest stacking with 4derm to notice any effects from test.

Ok, so would i get any noticable strength boost from throwing like 5mg of M-Dien in there. I have some of the original Gaspari stuff that came in 1mg tabs and i dont want to waste it and i want to save my 3mg and 4mg tabs for later.

You could throw it in, but it probaly wont have a noticeable affect. Id save it to add to the 3 and 4mg tabs to bring your daily total up a bit when you run the m dien.

thanks prolangtum. Ill prolly run like 400mg 1ad/50mg m4ad/500mg 4ad then standard pct.

and bump for any other opinions.

be sure to update results.

zedly is offline New Member
    some posts i have read got nice results fom vpx m(4)ad. it is dosed at appropriate mg's to see gains. based on my research one of the reasons m4ad got such a bad rep was that some of the products containing m4ad were made with mg too low for results.

Thread Information