thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

safety

safety
    Last edited by thegodfather; 11-06-2007 at 04:56 PM.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    well really its only from the clomid

so you could run just nolv

my 1st time with clomid i was fine then switched companies and had really bad treacers from it .

you should at least run the nolv and trib, just cause you dont feel shut down does not mean your not .

only blood test can tell you that.

i still run both clomid and nolv i just run the clomid at a much lower does and only for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity

my 1st time with clomid i was fine then switched companies and had really bad treacers from it .
    See I'm not as concerned with running the nolv because I stopped the 4AD early in the cycle, I handled the lethargy with no problem, so I'm not really worried about any kind of estrogen rebound since m1t doesnt aromatize. I NEED to run the clomid, however, I had a bad eye injury about 2 years ago. Since then I have had A LOT of floaters, extreme sensitivity to light, and problems seeing at night. However when I get checked out at the optometrist they say my eyes are 100% healthy nothing wrong with them, so its really unexplained. I definately dont want to do anything that could possibly worsen the existing condition.

m1t doesnt aromatize right but there is always the chance of estrogen rebound . anyway if your worried about the clomid you can use nolv along with tribulus @ 5mg ED to get your natural test levels up.

if you must run the clomid you might want to do it at 50mg ED and see how you handel it .

i run mine 100mg the 1st day and the 50 mg for 2 -3 weeks
    by day 5 the tracers are starting normaly when i 1st wake up like a little while or going from dark to light ill get them .

and the best advice i can offer to you is read up in the PCT forums

theres good posts on why you need clomid and nolv , and how ppl who cannot tolerate clomid run there pct ..

start with this one and the post by LMR
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=149139

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I'm coming to the end of a 4 week, 10mg ed M1t cycle...My question is, I do not feel shutdown at all, and my boys are still a normal size. I'm most concerned with the negative side effects on the eyes, that clomid&nolva have. I do have them on hand and ready to go. Just wondering if this is absolutely nessecary and if I am in fact shutdown.
    its not that ba don clomid , with the blurry vision , i never got it while i was awake but my eyes be blurry for like 10 seconds when i would wake up , it almost felt like i was tripping , hehe !

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    you are shutdown. Judging ball size is not a tell tale sign. Nolva is less likely to produce "tracers". Try lower doses for longer periods of time, maybe 30mgs ed for 2 weeks, then 10 for another week.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    if you want to go another route then pick up some rebound xt by designer suppliments it is a modified version of exemestane and binds better than nolva.

Run a search on exemestane

Although Im not sold on aromatose inhibitors being good for your health PC (extremely low estrogen is no bueno) it is another viable option, especially with the previous peeper problems.

My clomid is dosed at 50mg per capsule...Maybe running that for a little while would be a better option than 300/100/50 as i had planned? Thanks for everyones input...

Beat is offline Associate Member
    im on day two of PCT and its all good.. just a lil concerned about my nolva, there are bits of stuff in it and it just looks weird... i heard you could put it in the microwave? anyone know?

Shake it up bro, and dont worry about the bits, its suspended as best it can be...Dont hijack in the future bro...

Beat is offline Associate Member
    thanks man
    btw hijack what? if you mean this thread, people always write in others threads if the question is in some way related..

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat
    im on day two of PCT and its all good.. just a lil concerned about my nolva, there are bits of stuff in it and it just looks weird... i heard you could put it in the microwave? anyone know?
    need to put in a hot water bath to let the solution go back. if its in a container that can withstand heat, heat it up in pot with water in it.

vent it though

Thread Information