Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

Fat Burner for 2 weeks

Woud there be any noticeable results if I were to go on a fat burner for two weeks. I'd be doing Intense and mild am cardio eod. I only ask because Im 2 weeks away from spring break and want to make some last imporvements.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Nothing magical. It wont make or break your fat loss. Maybe an extra lb.

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

thanks

I agree, its just crunch time and I am wanting every edge I can get. So, you are saying I should just stay away and go with strict cardio and diet.

I'll be cutting carbs down so this should help as well...can you offer any advise bro ??

Diet and cardio. Maybe a Herbal Diuretic like Xpel would be of help when you get closer to SB.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if you did clen for two weeks you would notice a difference i lost around 10lbs in two weeks on clen and i got very vascular

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I think if you did clen for two weeks you would notice a difference i lost around 10lbs in two weeks on clen and i got very vascular
    10lbs in 2 weeks? were you dieting before the 2 weeks or did you start your diet that same 2 weeks you started clen ?

xfade7 is offline Member
    you know i've heard of a product called "taraxatone" its supposed to get rid of the water in your muscles to make you look harder, leaner, and more vascular..

i'm not sure exactly how well it works but is supposed to work in 2-3 days, this would give you a look of a leaner body for that period of spring break..(if it works, i need some other members to give feedback on this. maybe its bogus.)

i would drop the carbs as much as possible and increase the cardio (longer, and more times)

xfade7

would you restrict carbs to just a.m???

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I was dieting before and i upped the cardio to ED when on the clen

10lbs in two weeks is not the norm. Im suspecting a lot of it was dehydration.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117

would you restrict carbs to just a.m???
    IF you need carbs for workout etc, yes. if you're going to attempt to lose weight as much as possible. I would drop the carbs out COMPLETELY as much as possible..

obviously you'll never get all the carbs gone but as few as possible with ltos of cardio and good pro/fat meals will help you alot.

cardio 5/6 days a week, for 1 hour, at 75% THR, imo would help ALOT.. in fact i would consider doing HIT in the afternoons too. just my opinion for max fat loss

xfade7

Quote Originally Posted by xfade7
    IF you need carbs for workout etc, yes. if you're going to attempt to lose weight as much as possible. I would drop the carbs out COMPLETELY as much as possible..

obviously you'll never get all the carbs gone but as few as possible with ltos of cardio and good pro/fat meals will help you alot.

cardio 5/6 days a week, for 1 hour, at 75% THR, imo would help ALOT.. in fact i would consider doing HIT in the afternoons too. just my opinion for max fat loss

xfade7
    is there a chance i will loose a good amount of muscle within the 2 weeks of doing this?

xfade7 is offline Member
    well, keep up your protein intake and include fats with it.. never mix carbs and fats... and as long as your hr isnt at (imo) 85% or higher for a long period of time.. i would say no. the loss of muscle will be minimal.

xfade7

well, keep up your protein intake and include fats with it.. never mix carbs and fats... and as long as your hr isnt at (imo) 85% or higher for a long period of time.. i would say no. the loss of muscle will be minimal.

xfade7
    cool sounds good

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I'm on the same boat dude. Cardio 45min ED. Trying to get crazy for a concert that all of my city pretty much goes to so I wan't to make a huge impression on everything since last year i was filled with back,shoulder acne. Now im clear and 2x bigger and leaner so its time as lil jon sais...to get CRUnKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

never mix carbs and fats...

xfade7
    I really wish people stopped believing this crap

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    I really wish people stopped believing this crap
    well, thats pretty much what everyone has advised. its in the cutting sticky, and you're the first person ive seen that says this is "crap"

if you're so annoyed by it and want to make a point, show me proof on how this is crap..

xfade7

xfade7 is offline Member
    oh and by the way, this is what the cutting stick says

Quote Originally Posted by Cutting Sticky
    5. The separation of Carbs and Fats- This is a hotly debated issue, but again, in my opinion, an important aspect nonetheless. Remember that it is often when you eat items and with what you eat them that is more important than what you are eating. A mouthful, I know, but stay with me. Remember that when you take in certain carbs, you can spike your insulin levels. If you are taking in fats when your insulin has been spiked, you are allowing the basic laws of physiology to act out, and you allow for a higher propensity for fat storage. Separation is key. The sample diet will give a good example of how to separate them.

Heres a quick post from Lyle McDonald's website that starts to explain it:
    mfornero:
    When you consume a meal, fat does not instantly appear in your bloodstream, nor do carbs-- everything must be digested. Bear in mind also that varying amounts of fiber/fat/protein will greatly affect digestion time, and fat goes through a different pathway to reach the bloodstream than protein/carbs.

So if you were to eat oatmeal with peanut butter and MPI, for example, the fats in the peanut butter reaching the bloodstream would not necessarily coincide with the insulin release due to the protein/carbs.

Throughout the course of the day, fat is always being stored and released, and the ratio of carb:fat oxidation is never really absolute (especially on a mixed diet) So with only P+C/P+F, you swing the ratio in one direction for part of the day, the other for the rest of the day. With P+C+F, the ratio remains fairly constant throughout the day. But for the same given daily macronutrient breakdown, the total amounts oxidised are going to pretty much be the same.

The only real exception would be the workout time period, where you want to avoid fats due to the slowing of gastric emptying.

And here's where Lyle further owns Joel Marion on the subject http://www.ruggedmag.com/forums/inde...opic=4865&st=0

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    I don't think that going on a fat burner is necessary especially only for two weeks. If anything, what you will achieve with the fat burner can be just as easily achieved without the fat burner. I say this because fat burners generally work over time. They are usually used in cutting cycles that last 2-6 months. I don't think a fat burner will make an impact in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    I don't think that going on a fat burner is necessary especially only for two weeks. If anything, what you will achieve with the fat burner can be just as easily achieved without the fat burner. I say this because fat burners generally work over time. They are usually used in cutting cycles that last 2-6 months. I don't think a fat burner will make an impact in two weeks.

i disagree with this statement because of the fact i hit a plateau with my diet, so 4 days ago i started an EAC stack and boom 3lbs just like that without changing anything and it wasnt muscle or anything because there was no strength or size drop, and i can actually see where it came off(stomach looks alot tighter) so i think that maybe sometimes we just need a little extra boost to get going again!

Thread Information