anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

M1t and Taraxatone

i got a question i probably know the answer but ill see what everyone thinks..
    i been trying to cut lately i was taking an ecy stack and lost about 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks.. its about what i wanted to lose im looking a little more cut..

my boys birthday is in 2 weeks we are gonna party hard in NYC. i also wanted to start my m1 cycle next week.

my question is, would m1t and taraxatone effect each other or cause harm to take together? i kinda want to look real shredded for that date but i also need to start the m1t soon for other reasons..

since the m1t will only be in my system for about 1 week of finishing the taraxatone will it mess up the effects of the taraxatone? or will it not have even kicked in yet? will it harm my body since m1t is harsh on the liver?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    M1t will kick in about 3 - 4 days should have any problems most bloat comes after a week anyway.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    does anyone know if this will harm me to take the taraxatone for the first 10 days of my m1t?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It shoudln't harm you. Just understand taraxatone is a diuretic and m1t is a mass building & water retaining compound. I personnaly would wait til i was done with m1t to use the taraxatone, because your not going to get the best results from the taraxatone while on m1t. Also taraxatone's effectiveness decreases each time you use it.

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Its like taking creatine and a diuretic they kinda kill each other

Thread Information