zOaib is offline VET

Best Time to take Creatine (vitargo-cgl) ?

i have been taking the VITARGO-CGL by NUTREX before my workouts and it gives me great pumps while working out and some energy too , just wondering if anyone knows does creatine work best after workouts or before ?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    if its CEE its recomended you take it after workouts

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    if its CEE its recomended you take it after workouts
    THX DIETY ! I ACTUALLY LOOKED UP ON NUTREX WEBSITE , AND FOUND THIS

When is the best time to take Vitargo-CGL?
    On training days you should always consume one serving of Vitargo-CGL with 20 oz. of water immediately after your workout. Muscular creatine uptake as well as insulin sensitivity are then at their highest and muscle energy needs to be restored as quickly as possible. Since Vitargo-CGL is so effective at delivering creatine to the muscles, and thanks to VitargoŽ it is also 70% faster in restoring muscle energy than dextrose and maltodextrin, Vitargo-CGL is the ideal creatine formula for post-workout consumption. On non-training days you should take one serving of Vitargo-CGL with 20 oz. of water immediately upon rising or alternatively one hour before a meal. Vitargo-CGL can be taken any time during the day as long as it is not consumed on a full stomach or in conjunction with a meal. This would delay the crucial passage of creatine, water and VitargoŽ from the stomach into the bloodstream. Following a five day loading phase with two servings a day, one single serving per day is all you need to see dramatic results

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Id take it during and after workout, with a minimal amount of protein during, maybe 10-20 grams, and than 40-50 grams PWO.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    THX DIETY ! I ACTUALLY LOOKED UP ON NUTREX WEBSITE , AND FOUND THIS

When is the best time to take Vitargo-CGL?
    On training days you should always consume one serving of Vitargo-CGL with 20 oz. of water immediately after your workout. Muscular creatine uptake as well as insulin sensitivity are then at their highest and muscle energy needs to be restored as quickly as possible. Since Vitargo-CGL is so effective at delivering creatine to the muscles, and thanks to VitargoŽ it is also 70% faster in restoring muscle energy than dextrose and maltodextrin, Vitargo-CGL is the ideal creatine formula for post-workout consumption. On non-training days you should take one serving of Vitargo-CGL with 20 oz. of water immediately upon rising or alternatively one hour before a meal. Vitargo-CGL can be taken any time during the day as long as it is not consumed on a full stomach or in conjunction with a meal. This would delay the crucial passage of creatine, water and VitargoŽ from the stomach into the bloodstream. Following a five day loading phase with two servings a day, one single serving per day is all you need to see dramatic results

It is meant to be a replacement to your dextrose PWO, i used it PWO and thought it worked out great. It's no CEE, and I am not entirely sure why you would even reccomend CEE to be taken PWO, DevilsDeity.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    It is meant to be a replacement to your dextrose PWO, i used it PWO and thought it worked out great. It's no CEE, and I am not entirely sure why you would even reccomend CEE to be taken PWO, DevilsDeity.
    awesome thx for the tip !

GQSuperman is offline Banned
    actually, my CEE says to take pre workout...an hour before on empty stomach. you have more energy and better pumps in the gym.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing wrong with taking it PWO, but if youre only using it once, take it Pre, the idea of PWO is to replenish your body with the creatine, and before to get you a good pump. The concept does not apply to the CGL though, as thats 20G of creatine within 3 hours.

Thread Information