Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739

    Best Time to take Creatine (vitargo-cgl) ?

    i have been taking the VITARGO-CGL by NUTREX before my workouts and it gives me great pumps while working out and some energy too , just wondering if anyone knows does creatine work best after workouts or before ?

  2. #2
    DevilsDeity's Avatar
    DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,325
    if its CEE its recomended you take it after workouts

  3. #3
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    if its CEE its recomended you take it after workouts
    THX DIETY ! I ACTUALLY LOOKED UP ON NUTREX WEBSITE , AND FOUND THIS

    When is the best time to take Vitargo-CGL?
    On training days you should always consume one serving of Vitargo-CGL with 20 oz. of water immediately after your workout. Muscular creatine uptake as well as insulin sensitivity are then at their highest and muscle energy needs to be restored as quickly as possible. Since Vitargo-CGL is so effective at delivering creatine to the muscles, and thanks to Vitargo® it is also 70% faster in restoring muscle energy than dextrose and maltodextrin, Vitargo-CGL is the ideal creatine formula for post-workout consumption. On non-training days you should take one serving of Vitargo-CGL with 20 oz. of water immediately upon rising or alternatively one hour before a meal. Vitargo-CGL can be taken any time during the day as long as it is not consumed on a full stomach or in conjunction with a meal. This would delay the crucial passage of creatine, water and Vitargo® from the stomach into the bloodstream. Following a five day loading phase with two servings a day, one single serving per day is all you need to see dramatic results

  4. #4
    prolangtum's Avatar
    prolangtum is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,427
    Id take it during and after workout, with a minimal amount of protein during, maybe 10-20 grams, and than 40-50 grams PWO.

  5. #5
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    THX DIETY ! I ACTUALLY LOOKED UP ON NUTREX WEBSITE , AND FOUND THIS

    When is the best time to take Vitargo-CGL?
    On training days you should always consume one serving of Vitargo-CGL with 20 oz. of water immediately after your workout. Muscular creatine uptake as well as insulin sensitivity are then at their highest and muscle energy needs to be restored as quickly as possible. Since Vitargo-CGL is so effective at delivering creatine to the muscles, and thanks to Vitargo® it is also 70% faster in restoring muscle energy than dextrose and maltodextrin, Vitargo-CGL is the ideal creatine formula for post-workout consumption. On non-training days you should take one serving of Vitargo-CGL with 20 oz. of water immediately upon rising or alternatively one hour before a meal. Vitargo-CGL can be taken any time during the day as long as it is not consumed on a full stomach or in conjunction with a meal. This would delay the crucial passage of creatine, water and Vitargo® from the stomach into the bloodstream. Following a five day loading phase with two servings a day, one single serving per day is all you need to see dramatic results

    It is meant to be a replacement to your dextrose PWO, i used it PWO and thought it worked out great. It's no CEE, and I am not entirely sure why you would even reccomend CEE to be taken PWO, DevilsDeity.

  6. #6
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    It is meant to be a replacement to your dextrose PWO, i used it PWO and thought it worked out great. It's no CEE, and I am not entirely sure why you would even reccomend CEE to be taken PWO, DevilsDeity.
    awesome thx for the tip !

  7. #7
    GQSuperman's Avatar
    GQSuperman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    586
    actually, my CEE says to take pre workout...an hour before on empty stomach. you have more energy and better pumps in the gym.

  8. #8
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    There is nothing wrong with taking it PWO, but if youre only using it once, take it Pre, the idea of PWO is to replenish your body with the creatine, and before to get you a good pump. The concept does not apply to the CGL though, as thats 20G of creatine within 3 hours.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •