Articlt1 is offline New Member

Question about CEE???

Posted on bodybuilding.com but didnt really get any answers yet...Got got my bottle in the mail today, on the directions it says take 2 level tea spoons or 6.68 grams of it (which when weighed out is actually 2 heaping teaspoons instead of 2 level teaspoots, but reguardless) it says take 30 mins before a workout and 8 hours later to keep the dosages spread. So this is where my questions come into play. When I take it 30 mins before a workout, is this suppose to be on an empty stomach, full stomach, or does it not matter. Next question, why do the dosages have to be so spread out, is it strictly the amount my body can process in a certain amount of time? And also these dosages, should they be the same for me at 200 pounds or should I be taking a lil more? and also I used to take 200 mg of caffiene 20 mins before workin out, should I discontinue doing this or?

Thanks alot guys!!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    caffiene is fine it will help; empty stomach helps more absorb but not neccessary pre wo is only fo those that get that amp from it 3-6 g ed is the standard and taking it with some form of sugar will help with digestion like as with regular creatine mono.

6g is a very high dosage of CEE.
    while bb.com is reputable, as are other powder sellers, there have been serious allegations made regarding the quality and even identity of bulk cee floating around.

5 of 6 chinese manufacturers producing cee either tested poorly (80%) or were substuting creatine hcl and others.

Articlt1 is offline New Member
    VNX Jacked is what I ordered from BB.com...

Thread Information